Michelle Obama: White people are 'still running' from minority communities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Former first lady Michelle Obama said Tuesday that white Americans are "still running" from minority communities when they move to another neighborhood.

"But unbeknownst to us, we grew up in the period -- as I write -- called 'white flight.' That as families like ours, upstanding families like ours ... As we moved in, white folks moved out because they were afraid of what our families represented," Obama said.

"And I always stop there when I talk about this out in the world because, you know, I want to remind white folks that y'all were running from us -- this family with all the values that you've read about. You were running from us. And you're still running, because we're no different than the immigrant families that are moving in ... the families that are coming from other places to try to do better."

She is so lacking in self awareness that she doesn't see why that statement is inherently racist (at least by the leftist definition of racism).

If at least she would explain why whites are leaving the neighborhood where blacks move in. In her mind, if she had any, it's because "white people are racist."

Last edited:
Former first lady Michelle Obama said Tuesday that white Americans are "still running" from minority communities when they move to another neighborhood.

"But unbeknownst to us, we grew up in the period -- as I write -- called 'white flight.' That as families like ours, upstanding families like ours ... As we moved in, white folks moved out because they were afraid of what our families represented," Obama said.

"And I always stop there when I talk about this out in the world because, you know, I want to remind white folks that y'all were running from us -- this family with all the values that you've read about. You were running from us. And you're still running, because we're no different than the immigrant families that are moving in ... the families that are coming from other places to try to do better."

She is so lacking in self awareness that she doesn't see why that statement is inherently racist (at least by the leftist definition of racism).

If at least she would explain why whites are leaving the neighborhood what blacks move in. In her mind, if she had any, it's because "white people are racist."
The obama house in Martha's Vineyard

Google Image Result for https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fkathleenhowley%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F09%2Fabove-showing-ocean-e1567361304212.jpg

About 99% ivy league dedicated left wing white. That includes his husband barack.

th

Why didn't they build a mansion in south Chicago so they could be closer to the Obama library and in a black community themselves so they could convince some well off white progressives to do the same?

*****SMILE*****

:)

th

Why didn't they build a mansion in south Chicago so they could be closer to the Obama library and in a black community themselves so they could convince some well off white progressives to do the same?

*****SMILE*****

Obama never set foot in Chicago the entire 8 years he was President. It is no surprise that he chose Whitey Heaven for the dream mansion his promoters bought for him. The only interest he has in American Black people is using them to divide the country.

If at least she would explain why whites are leaving the neighborhood what blacks move in. In her mind, if she had any, it's because "white people are racist."
From Google:
Of the 15,966 full-time residents who identified themselves by one race in the census, 511 are African American, less than four per cent of the Island's full-time population, but a 42 per cent increase over the 2000 census, compared with a 6.6 per cent increase in the white population.

Google Image Result for https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fkathleenhowley%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F09%2Fabove-showing-ocean-e1567361304212.jpg

About 99% ivy league dedicated left wing white. That includes his husband barack.
Wow! Nice place! Barack and Michael would never let my kind in!

th

*****SMILE*****

Obama never set foot in Chicago the entire 8 years he was President. It is no surprise that he chose Whitey Heaven for the dream mansion his promoters bought for him. The only interest he has in American Black people is using them to divide the country.

Classic

durr.gif
giphy.gif

That mansion is only part of their reparations.

Negro rappers, from the hood, like they always love to tout......

All for some reason move to Malibu, buy Bentleys and chant bling bling to the hood they just love sooooo much.

What group of people are more delusional, hypocritical and annoying?

Left wing Jews?
Mentally enslaved hypocritical negroes?
Left wing white women?
Trust fund left wing rich losers?

No wonder the hide their academic records.
How do this stupid bitch get a degree?

She further complained that the neighborhood she grew up in was ruined by
White flight.

So what is she saying exactly? That the white people took all the success with them when they moved?

Jo

If at least she would explain why whites are leaving the neighborhood where blacks move in. In her mind, if she had any, it's because "white people are racist."

We’ve had multiple threads on this over the past two weeks when this came out. Use one of those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back