Michelle Obama says that they had a scandal free presidency

No, the MSM is the Main Stream Media which includes the legacy media, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, NYT. I also include their parrots on cable news: CNN and MSNBC. All either owned or guided by the Democrat party.

fox news far exceeds any other news outlets as far as number of viewing households. Top of the mainstream.

Michelle Obama: 'No accident' Obama White House was 'scandal-free'
In an episode of her show, "The Light Podcast," former first lady Michelle Obama reflects on her family's conduct during her husband's presidency, saying they were mindful of how their actions while in the White House would reflect upon Black Americans

Comment:
This is another great example of how the Left Wingers are delusional.
Obama got away with more scandals than any other president because he is given Democrat Privilege by the Press and Hollywood.
#1 Obama Scandal: Obama illegally spied on President Trump's campaign and his FBI and DOJ attempted to frame Trump with their Crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory.

View attachment 765652

You left out the time Obama wore a tan suit for a press conference.

That caused a huge conniption among you right-retards.

If a tree falls in the woods and American Pravda fails to report on it, does it make a sound for democrats?
AP_19282731095275.jpg

YES, yes it does.

She was a beurocrat who was under attack by the entire right wing blogosphere.

She got the hell out.

Those folks can be dangerous
Not only did she DO what she Denied she did { Played
footies with certain groups seeking 501{c}{3} status but
denied what was factual { an inherent tendency for Obama
officials }. That Conservative groups seeking that same status
501{c}{3} status Were not denied.Total Lie.
Of 100 groups checked { like only a few Liberal groups
were denied }. All the rest { Conservative } WERE DENIED.

You left out the time Obama wore a tan suit for a press conference.

That caused a huge conniption among you right-retards.
Obama out did Bill Clinton { who hardly ever attended a
Presser { Press conference } On time.Obama Never did,also.
As if making a point.
Conversely Bush 43 hardly ever came late to a Presser.
Therein lies the rub.

Does a chipmunk wear a widdle mink coat in winter.
While making political hay.

News and analytical materials - PravdaReport​

1678876576216.png
pravda.ru
https://english.pravda.ru

News stories, photo galleries, photo reports, analytics, videos on Russia's oldest news website. We invite you to be our guest for live video feeds to ...
Russia · ‎New Russian territories... · ‎Russian forces strike..

Tucker Carlson passionately defended Putin, asking, “Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him? Has he shipped every middle-class job in my town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked my business and kept me indoors for two years?” Carlson added that “the answer to all of them is no. Vladimir Putin didn't do any of that. So, why does permanent Washington hate him so much?”

Fox News host Pete Hegseth blamed Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on U.S. policy, saying Americans are “running around talking about genders and reparations” and “as a result, [Putin] thinks this is his moment to make an aggressive move.”

On her show The Ingraham Angle, Fox host Laura Ingraham called Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s plea to Putin to avoid war a “pathetic display” and said the Ukrainian ambassador to the United Nations looked “like a defeated man.”

On his Fox show Hannity, host Sean Hannity played a clip of former President Donald Trump at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) calling Putin “smart” and saying he was “playing Biden like a drum.” Afterward, Hannity complimented Trump and repeated Trump’s criticism of NATO.

The point is you guys blamed Obama and Holder for Brian Terry's death, along with some wacky CT theory that the guns would lead to Americans demanding more gun control. A phony scandal like all the rest. Made up by the GOP to sling mud only. It's their SOP.
definitely, he was in charge of fast and furious. Still to this day, that is causing deaths to americans.

News and analytical materials - PravdaReport

View attachment 765966
pravda.ru
https://english.pravda.ru

News stories, photo galleries, photo reports, analytics, videos on Russia's oldest news website. We invite you to be our guest for live video feeds to ...
Russia · ‎New Russian territories... · ‎Russian forces strike..

Tucker Carlson passionately defended Putin, asking, “Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him? Has he shipped every middle-class job in my town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked my business and kept me indoors for two years?” Carlson added that “the answer to all of them is no. Vladimir Putin didn't do any of that. So, why does permanent Washington hate him so much?”

Fox News host Pete Hegseth blamed Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on U.S. policy, saying Americans are “running around talking about genders and reparations” and “as a result, [Putin] thinks this is his moment to make an aggressive move.”

On her show The Ingraham Angle, Fox host Laura Ingraham called Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s plea to Putin to avoid war a “pathetic display” and said the Ukrainian ambassador to the United Nations looked “like a defeated man.”

On his Fox show Hannity, host Sean Hannity played a clip of former President Donald Trump at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) calling Putin “smart” and saying he was “playing Biden like a drum.” Afterward, Hannity complimented Trump and repeated Trump’s criticism of NATO.
And?

I see you're presenting your outrage again.

definitely, he was in charge of fast and furious. Still to this day, that is causing deaths to americans.
So it the weapons that kill, not the people with weapons? How convenient. Not the lax Az gun laws that facilitates this type of smuggling.

Michelle Obama: 'No accident' Obama White House was 'scandal-free'
In an episode of her show, "The Light Podcast," former first lady Michelle Obama reflects on her family's conduct during her husband's presidency, saying they were mindful of how their actions while in the White House would reflect upon Black Americans

Comment:
This is another great example of how the Left Wingers are delusional.
Obama got away with more scandals than any other president because he is given Democrat Privilege by the Press and Hollywood.
#1 Obama Scandal: Obama illegally spied on President Trump's campaign and his FBI and DOJ attempted to frame Trump with their Crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory.

View attachment 765652
She is talking to normal people, not racists and cultists.

Forum List

Back