Michelle Obama "my kids ruined my life "

No- the title was a lie- but no surprise- Trumpkins like yourself lie all the time.
Are you going to admit that you lied in post #212 or are you going to die on that hill? It’s a terrible hill to die on.
No lie- I quoted your words.

Mar 11, 2017

As everyone knows - Barack Obama brutally raped both Sasha and Malia almost daily.

Are you going to put on your big girl panties and admit that those were your words? Or just keep accusing me of lying- when I quote you exactly

Yes- you feel so sorry for them- you make up crap like this:
P@triot March 2017: As everyone knows - Barack Obama brutally raped both Sasha and Malia almost daily.

Because you 'feel sorry' for them- you make up hateful crap like that.
Can you link to him saying that?
Yes, can you link to me saying that, Syriusly? Even I want to see that one! :popcorn:
82A06274-65E3-4E4A-AC54-430BBD7BA8A5.jpeg

Wow, you are one sick mothetfucker

Yes- you feel so sorry for them- you make up crap like this:
P@triot March 2017: As everyone knows - Barack Obama brutally raped both Sasha and Malia almost daily.

Because you 'feel sorry' for them- you make up hateful crap like that.
Can you link to him saying that?
Yes, can you link to me saying that, Syriusly? Even I want to see that one! :popcorn:

I imagine that Patty boy would love to see his slimey comment again-

In Trumpkin world- accusing a father of raping his daughters is just another day on the job.

thanks.

Id like to say I’m surprised by the despicable comments. But I’m not.

So when is someone going to nominate her for mother of the year? She was already anointed a beautiful Black woman and that's definitely a stretch.

So I had to look that up, and sure enough there is a list of most beautiful black women... and Michelle was number 1.

......... how these people lost their minds.............?

I can think of dozens, and Michelle could not possibly on a list with any of them.
The hero worship is sicking with the Obamas. Not really all that different from the many Trump supporters though.

Well yes, that is seriously insane. Michelle isn't hideous.... but top 10 most beautiful black women?

Either there simply are not very many good looking black women... or this is mental illness. I'm leaning towards mental illness.

If I remember the list correctly, Serena Williams was not on the list. Can you imagine not having Serena Williams on a list of good looking black women, but Michelle Obama is? Holy crap.... get these people some lithium.

It was sarcasm and everyone can see that. It was in response to a leftist asshole saying “George Washington didn’t believe in God” (when in fact he was deeply religious). Stop your petty game. :rolleyes:

You are scum

It was obviously sarcasm, and you are scum for refusing to admit that. Just another lying trash left-winger. Go hang out with Jessie Smollett and all the rest of your trashy pathological liars.

This is why we're all better than you. Just FYI. We are in fact, flat out better people than you.

You are scum
It was obviously sarcasm, and you are scum for refusing to admit that. Just another lying trash left-winger. Go hang out with Jessie Smollett and all the rest of your trashy pathological liars.
Thank you!
This is why we're all better than you. Just FYI. We are in fact, flat out better people than you.
Bingo! Spot-on. So sick of those people and their repugnant lies. Which is what started my sarcastic comment in the first place!

It was sarcasm and everyone can see that. It was in response to a leftist asshole saying “George Washington didn’t believe in God” (when in fact he was deeply religious). Stop your petty game. :rolleyes:

You are scum

you’re the one making allegations about men raping their daughters. You’re not better than a dog turd.

You are scum
Thank you!
Bingo! Spot-on. So sick of those people and their repugnant lies. Which is what started my sarcastic comment in the first place!

Yeah, they say non-stop crap all the time. Then you are sarcastic back, and then blither on "uh er... you mean that! because, you bad!"

They are terrible, evil, disgusting people. Candy is just a horrible worthless sub-human. If she disappeared from the world, we would need to spend less on cleaning up pollution.

You are scum
Thank you!
you’re the one making allegations about men raping their daughters. You’re not better than a dog turd.

You are scum

I'm sorry, Jessie Smollett. Were you saying another lie? Shocking. You know, no one will miss lying trash like you, if you just remove yourself.

People that are evil lying trash constantly, they really don't have any friends. They have people who tolerate them, because they hold similar views. I highly doubt anyone actually likes you. How can anyone like a non-stop lying bit of trash?

You are scum

I'm sorry, Jessie Smollett. Were you saying another lie? Shocking. You know, no one will miss lying trash like you, if you just remove yourself.

People that are evil lying trash constantly, they really don't have any friends. They have people who tolerate them, because they hold similar views. I highly doubt anyone actually likes you. How can anyone like a non-stop lying bit of trash?

It was sarcasm. To give you pathological liars a taste of your own medicine. I was literally saying “if you can make up shit about a former president, so can I”.

Fascinating how much that got to you guys. You hate having your own tactic used against you. You should.

You are scum

You a lying bit of human trash. We have land fills designed specifically for worthless crap like you. You are the dog turd. We're just trying to find someone with low enough self esteem, to put you in a plastic bag, and take you to the dump where you belong.

Forum List

Back