Michelle Obama as Lady Liberty? You have got to be joking...

C2EPldEUkAAA1V8.jpg

There is something wrong with these people, this is a joke. It has to be.

This makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

C2EPldEUkAAA1V8.jpg

There is something wrong with these people, this is a joke. It has to be.
The joke is on you koshergrl because it seems that all Negro ladies look alike to you !!!
I'm primarily Hungarian, Irish, Scots and English so I doubt it. I don't have a problem with degree of loveliness...the original lady is based on classical Greek standards...she looks a lot like a guy. That wasn't my point.

What about this one? :popcorn:

f26dfb17daab51a9a9b8f6876ac12e702e97411f.jpg
Didn't democrats lynch her?

They could have considering the KKK were the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party.
Which is why the statement Trump is making with the release of this new gold coin is so important and powerful.....

I thought it was Obama who was releasing the coin, The Donald isn't American President yet, this coin has been in the working for many, many months and has been announced during the end of Obama's Administration.
It gets released April 6, 2017....under POTUS Trump...

Trump has nothing to do with it.

They could have considering the KKK were the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party.
Which is why the statement Trump is making with the release of this new gold coin is so important and powerful.....

I thought it was Obama who was releasing the coin, The Donald isn't American President yet, this coin has been in the working for many, many months and has been announced during the end of Obama's Administration.

Trump is releasing it...so.....

Trump is releasing it...so.....

No he's not.

I think it's fantastic we highlight a black woman on our coinage as a reminder to democrats we freed their slaves, and that we will never let them enslave blacks again....Liberty and Justice for all from democrats....

I have my order in for several....

View attachment 106753

What about this one? :popcorn:

f26dfb17daab51a9a9b8f6876ac12e702e97411f.jpg

Now it's the press

Coins are nice but I have something a little more substantial in mind:

5841f672edb45_DonaldTrumponMountRushmore2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back