Michelle Obama accused of spending $10 million of taxpayers' money on her vacations

Really? You honest-to-god believe that nobody on this side of the pond is out to get Michelle. Like oh - I dunno. Faux Snooze?

Did you check your stories source? National Enquirer. Oh, yeah. Now I believe it.

Really? You honest-to-god believe that nobody on this side of the pond is out to get Michelle. Like oh - I dunno. Faux Snooze?

Did you check your stories source? National Enquirer. Oh, yeah. Now I believe it.

I could name a few stories that NE has broke... I wouldnt discount them just yet.

Just sayin'

:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

I have this overwhelming urge after reading your post to phone up Tiger Woods and Jon Edwards and ask them how they feel about the accuracy of the National Enquirer.

Notice that this is from a british paper, it seems that american papers won't touch it.

Michelle Obama accused of spending $10m in public money on vacations | Mail Online

Isn't that great. She has never asked for a hand out or taken what she doesn't deserve. They are at the top, and still underpaid in relation to the highest wages in America. The self-sacrificing she is doing will long be remembered. I can't think of a 1st Lady who ever planted and harvests her own Victory garden like she does.

Last edited:
hahahahahaha, Remember them both telling us we all needed to SACRIFICE for our country.

What they really meant was it ONLY you little peons that needed to do that.:lol:

suckers

:lol:

I have this overwhelming urge after reading your post to phone up Tiger Woods and Jon Edwards and ask them how they feel about the accuracy of the National Enquirer.

Gracious. You have their personal contact information? What the hell are you doing hanging around this sludge pit?

P.S.: Even a broken clock is right twice a day. The NE stats are much lower than that.

Notice that this is from a british paper, it seems that american papers won't touch it.

Michelle Obama accused of spending $10m in public money on vacations | Mail Online

Considering how hard she works on growing veggies in the White House garden, she deserves these vacations. :lol:

Gawd, remember the skank lady before her who was a complete embarassment to America until the fashion mags told her to clean her nasty ass up. We want our daughters to have role models they can look up to, and Mrs. Obama is setting a brillant example for this nation to follow. Notice her husband isn't a drunk, nor her daughters drunk skanks rolling in the gutters like the Bush family of misfits and cowards.

Considering how hard she works on growing veggies in the White House garden, she deserves these vacations. :lol:

Gawd, remember the skank lady before her who was a complete embarassment to America until the fashion mags told her to clean her nasty ass up. We want our daughters to have role models they can look up to, and Mrs. Obama is setting a brillant example for this nation to follow. Notice her husband isn't a drunk, nor her daughters drunk skanks rolling in the gutters like the Bush family of misfits and cowards.

Really classy move on your part, bringing their children into this.

Yet you would probably have a shit fit if if someone mentioned Sasha or Malia.

Really classy move on your part, bringing their children into this.

Yet you would probably have a shit fit if if someone mentioned Sasha or Malia.
:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back