Michelle (Michael Robinson) Obama admits one truth, still calls birthers "racist"

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Obama daughters conceived by IVF

"In the book, Becoming, Mrs Obama reveals that she had a miscarriage and used in vitro fertilisation to conceive both children, Malia and Sasha."

The "one truth" here is that the kids were NOT CONCEIVED by NORMAL SEX that involved either QUEER-O or Michael....

the "miscarriage" is all about TRUTH during QUEER-O's 8 years.... there wasn't any.

So, first, noticing these and asking questions is "racist..."

• Banned
Of course, a lot of questions remain.

For example, who knew QUEER-O was gay and Michelle was born a man?

A: the MEDIA

We had lots of examples of QUEER-O folding positions from his 2008 campaign into what CNN/MEDIA/ISRAEL wanted...

1. closing Gitmo

did QUEER-O flip flop on that because ISRAEL wanted it to stay open and threatened to OPEN THE CLOSET DOOR?

2. medical marijuana

QUEER-O immediately did a 180 on that, and you won't find many in the "US" media who were upset by it... indeed, it took 5 years for the media to notice the campaign promise was a total lie

The issue of QUEER-O being gay and Michelle being a man is one of national security. QUEER-O was "compromised" the moment he ran for the Senate.... and slipped with the tongue twice....

You called Michelle Obama, Michael Robinson, and then have the balls to claim your thread is based in truth.

Like I said, seek help.

• Banned
Michelle Obama's name upon the BIRTH CERTIFICATE is MICHAEL ROBINSON....

Above is the video of Barack calling "Michelle" MICHAEL twice while campaigning for the Senate.

84978FC8-2125-4B4B-9E8E-AA229EF55478.jpeg

One thing never changes

The more Dems murder, the less their welfare addicted base cares...

It is "racist" to notice the truth that QUEER-O is still too much of a COWARD to COME OUT OF THE CLOSET....

LOL!!!!!

I'm wondering if this thread will set a record for being cast into the bowels of the Conspiracy Forum

I'm sure your Mossad rear has already attempted to get the Mod to do that....

I'm wondering if this thread will set a record for being cast into the bowels of the Conspiracy Forum

I'm sure your Mossad rear has already attempted to get the Mod to do that....

Laughing...it doesn't take the Mossad to point and laugh at your buffoonery. Or the hapless batshit that you gobble down like mother's milk. Backed by absolutely nothing, of course.

For example, you insist that Michelle Obama's birth certificate says she was born Michel Robertson.

Show us, don't tell us. And if you can't.....explain how you were so gullible to believe that insane conspiracy nonsense in the first place?

Forum List

Back