Michael Moore and Seth Rogen banned from Michigan restaurant over ‘Sniper’ comments

A restaurant owner in Wyoming, Mich. has banned Michael Moore and Seth Rogen over their recent online comments about the film "American Sniper".

Tommy Brann, who owns Brann’s Sizzling Steaks and Sports Bar, lit up his restaurant's marquee with a note to the Hollywood heavyweights reading, “Michael More and Seth Rogen are NOT allowed in my place.”

link

Luckily for Moore and Rogen, it looks like they have never been to this restaurant or even know it exists.
I like to read a story about Moore or Rogen getting their ass kicked.

I'd like to be the guy in the story that kicked their ass.
You are a one legged man wanting to get into an ass kicking contest....

My monies on the one legged man if your sorry ass is the opponent.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
In one blog entry from November 13, 2006, a soldier who identifies only as “Hellblazer” wrote a detailed post about a skirmish that erupted in the city of Ba’Quba in 2004. After an hour of receiving gunfire from all sides and getting orders to “shoot anything the [sic] moved,” Hellblazer noticed an insurgent with an AK-47 run out from a corner across a nearby street. Despite Hellblazer’s chasing him with machinegun fire, the Iraqi made it to another corner and out of sight. But one of the targets in the gun’s wake was a trailer that had been riddled with Hellblazer’s bullets.

“Now falling out from behind this trailer was the body of a teenage boy. The void in his chest replaced what was once his heart and his body convulsed slightly as his nerve endings fired their last. His body lay there in the filthy dirty street, muddy water surrounding him from the drainage of the nearby houses … Nausea filled my stomach and a cold feeling overtook my flesh. How long had he been behind that trailer? Had he been there through the whole mess? Not to [sic] long afterwards, an older man emerged from around a corner, immediately collapsing nest [sic] to the young man’s body.”
– Excerpt fromThe Day That Haunts Me, by “Hellblazer”

FOCUS | The American Sniper You Didn't Hear About
The American Sniper You Didn't Hear About

By Carl Gibson, Reader Supported News

27 January 15

rsn-O.jpg
ne American sniper called Iraqi natives “savages,”compared them to American welfare recipients, and bragged about looting their homes after killing them. Another American sniper became so disgusted by what he had done that he started the first-ever antiwar blog, and is actively encouraging his fellow soldiers to use their First Amendment rights to speak out against what he calls an “illegal occupation” in Iraq. Guess which one had a blockbuster movie made about him, and which one got ignored.

Between February 2004 and February 2005,Garett Reppenhagen was a sniper in Iraq’s Diyala province, serving as a cavalry scout with the U.S. Army. It was his job to conceal himself near roadsides and kill anyone he saw planting IEDs. He was also ordered to wait in fields and target Iraqi insurgents pulling up in pickup trucks to launch mortars on American bases. While Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, who killed over 160 people during his time in Iraq, relished in pulling the trigger and wrote “I only wish I had killed more” in his memoir, Reppenhagen became increasingly more remorseful after each kill.

“Every time I pulled the trigger, I had to really convince myself that I was saving a buddy of mine. And it got increasingly difficult,”Reppenhagen told an audience at Colorado College in May of 2011.

Reppenhagen came from a military family – his father was a Vietnam veteran, and his grandfather served in World War II. He enlisted in 2001 and was stationed in Vilseck, Germany, with the 2-63 Armored Battalion, 1st Infantry Division. Between 2002 and 2003, his division was stationed in Kosovo on a peacekeeping mission. After completing international interdiction training at the NATO Special Forces School in Steton, Germany, he was deployed to Iraq in 2004. During that time, Reppenhagen learned that most of the men in his division were serving simply because a recruiter had bullied them into joining to get out of a bad economic situation. One of his fellow soldiers from Los Angeles had joined the military to get away from the gangs in his neighborhood. Another man from Ohio joined because the factory in his rust belt town had shut down and jobs were scarce.

and as you all "culture of life fetus loving Christian Right wing fundies" masturbate with the images of manly killer Chris Kyle bush whacking civilian men, women and children ponder this little roulade:

18 veterans commit suicide every day (now 22 veteran suicides per day), and that more veterans have committed suicide after returning from combat than have been killed while serving in Iraq and Afghanistan,combined.

In one blog entry from November 13, 2006, a soldier who identifies only as “Hellblazer” wrote a detailed post about a skirmish that erupted in the city of Ba’Quba in 2004. After an hour of receiving gunfire from all sides and getting orders to “shoot anything the [sic] moved,” Hellblazer noticed an insurgent with an AK-47 run out from a corner across a nearby street. Despite Hellblazer’s chasing him with machinegun fire, the Iraqi made it to another corner and out of sight. But one of the targets in the gun’s wake was a trailer that had been riddled with Hellblazer’s bullets.

“Now falling out from behind this trailer was the body of a teenage boy. The void in his chest replaced what was once his heart and his body convulsed slightly as his nerve endings fired their last. His body lay there in the filthy dirty street, muddy water surrounding him from the drainage of the nearby houses … Nausea filled my stomach and a cold feeling overtook my flesh. How long had he been behind that trailer? Had he been there through the whole mess? Not to [sic] long afterwards, an older man emerged from around a corner, immediately collapsing nest [sic] to the young man’s body.”
– Excerpt fromThe Day That Haunts Me, by “Hellblazer”

I see, has NOTHING to do with a sniper, you just felt like sharing?

and as you all "culture of life fetus loving Christian Right wing fundies" masturbate with the images of manly killer Chris Kyle bush whacking civilian men, women and children ponder this little roulade:

18 veterans commit suicide every day (now 22 veteran suicides per day), and that more veterans have committed suicide after returning from combat than have been killed while serving in Iraq and Afghanistan,combined.

Again, nothing to do with snipers.

Good job, you look stoopid. Keep it up!

War sucks, that's why it's not classified as a hobby.

It appears the one legged man won!

Nothing more than a publicity stunt to drum up some business from the locals. Whether it works or not remains to be seen.

Forum List

Back