Michael Moore and Seth Rogen banned from Michigan restaurant over ‘Sniper’ comments

A restaurant owner in Wyoming, Mich. has banned Michael Moore and Seth Rogen over their recent online comments about the film "American Sniper".

Tommy Brann, who owns Brann’s Sizzling Steaks and Sports Bar, lit up his restaurant's marquee with a note to the Hollywood heavyweights reading, “Michael More and Seth Rogen are NOT allowed in my place.”

link

Luckily for Moore and Rogen, it looks like they have never been to this restaurant or even know it exists.
best steak he's got is a 18 oz porterhouse. No loss here. s/Michael Moore (-:

10952057_1015414345141621_8864478630310360355_n.jpg
Too bad he never got a set of cross hairs on your sorry, pussy, progtard, anti American ass, you worthless pile of steaming dog shit.

A restaurant owner in Wyoming, Mich. has banned Michael Moore and Seth Rogen over their recent online comments about the film "American Sniper".

Tommy Brann, who owns Brann’s Sizzling Steaks and Sports Bar, lit up his restaurant's marquee with a note to the Hollywood heavyweights reading, “Michael More and Seth Rogen are NOT allowed in my place.”

link

Luckily for Moore and Rogen, it looks like they have never been to this restaurant or even know it exists.
I like to read a story about Moore or Rogen getting their ass kicked.

I'd like to be the guy in the story that kicked their ass.

link

If that's an asskicking stay far far away from any angry people.

People like yourself would be the 1st ones to hide behind the military ,but your entitled to your opinion,and that's all you have posted opinions,nothing more,the one thing about that is your in the vary small minority of haters,and your opinions mean nothing to the vast majority of the nation.

Both are patriots that risked thier lives.

link

You are a one legged man wanting to get into an ass kicking contest....

link

You are a one legged man wanting to get into an ass kicking contest....
What you think you know where an ass kicking is gong on?

link

If everyone thought trough things as you, we'd all be speaking with British accents.

Forum List

Back