Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

what are you talking about. the officer SAID he did not know anything about an alleged robbery. he stopped him for jaywalking.

and last i checked, neither robbery nor jaywalking carried the death penalty.

But beating then bumrushing a cop does.

Isnt that enough to indicate the character and demeanor of this young man? He had no respect for the law, other people or their property.

It is hardly a stretch of logic to think he would attack a cop.
Why would anyone have respect for law, or property when the people behind the badge and our federal government, hell, even our POTUS does not respect the law or property rights?

I'd not heard that. Wonder why the police waited days to report that piece of information. Very odd. Will he need facial reconstruction? From the “side of his face was swollen” to blowout orbital fracture? Hmm... Do you think it's possible the police are exaggerating the shooter's condition just a bit there to justify the shoot?

I've been punched quite a few times in my life. I never killed anyone for it. But then I'm not a cop.
I doubt that it is an exaggeration. The medical report would surely be evidence in a trial. The DA's office has nothing to gain from releasing bullshit.

I agree, with the point that IF Mike did steal the cigars, it would have given him a reason to high tail it out of there when the cop confronted him for jaywalking. However, I do not agree with the thought line that we should kill black people for running away from a cop.

Would you feel the same about the killing if Mike Brown was named Michelle Brown and was a 5'2 brunette girl with blue eyes?

How about if it was this shoplifter:
celebrities-who-have-been-caught-shoplifting.jpg

It was not this shop lifter!!!
I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT SHE WOULD BUM RUSH AND THEN PUNCH A POLICE OFFICER TRYING TO STOP HER!!

NOW ALL YOU ARE DOING IS BEING A DRAMA QUEEN, ONE THING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER!!

Why would anyone have respect for law, or property when the people behind the badge and our federal government, hell, even our POTUS does not respect the law or property rights?

Because one should respect the office and the law regardless of the vile beings that hold or enforce those offices and laws.

I agree, with the point that IF Mike did steal the cigars, it would have given him a reason to high tail it out of there when the cop confronted him for jaywalking. However, I do not agree with the thought line that we should kill black people for running away from a cop.

Would you feel the same about the killing if Mike Brown was named Michelle Brown and was a 5'2 brunette girl with blue eyes?

How about if it was this shoplifter:
celebrities-who-have-been-caught-shoplifting.jpg

Oh come on, dude. The size and demeanor of the person doing the charge is very relevant, don't you think?

Apparently you continue to behave in a manner that makes others punch you. You might want to ask yourself why. Or not.
The next time the person who punches you may decide it's not enough for you to learn how to behave yourself.
Funny. It seems your behaviour here is netting you the same level of disdain.
PI
Yeah this one time I do a girl a favor and give her a ride home from a party. Never touched her, just gave her a ride home. The girl's brother, walks up to my car and cold cocks me for bringing his sister home late.

Guess what? I didn't hit him back, though I could have, didn't even reach for the gun in the glove box, which I could have. Hell I even had a black eye that I wore proudly the next day.

Yeah this one time I do a girl a favor and give her a ride home from a party. Never touched her, just gave her a ride home. The girl's brother, walks up to my car and cold cocks me for bringing his sister home late.

Guess what? I didn't hit him back, though I could have, didn't even reach for the gun in the glove box, which I could have. Hell I even had a black eye that I wore proudly the next day.

Lol, no good deed goes unpunished these days

Has absolutely zero to do with this conversation.......
Just proves you want to be the victim, shut your fucking mouth and no one will know how big of a pussy you are!!

Nah... My reply, just took the poster's note that was written up coloring Mike Brown as a violent repeat criminal.. and replaced a few words of text. My point was one of sarcasm.
It was stupid.
So have been your following posts on the topic.

Some of it is. Not your statement. My comments were addressed to the clearly racist folk pissing on the teen's grave.

A whole lot of people on BOTH SIDES are making presumptive leaps about what the other side means.

There are good and bad on both sides and it is easy to confuse the two.

No one is pissing on his grave. No one is happy that Mike Brown is dead. Reasonable people are happy that Darren Wilson is alive.

Would I rather Brown was alive? Of course. Will I morn a thug who caused his own death? Nope.

Forum List

Back