Miami Doctor Issues An Ultimatum: Get Vaccinated Or Find Another Doctor.

I agree it is their choice. The Doc is not forcing anyone to do anything. He is just saying if you are not going to follow my medical advice, find a new doctor. Makes sense to me, why go to a doctor if you are going to ignore them?

Unless the doctor is working in an emergency room, he is under no obligation to accept anyone as a patient. The patient can refuse the doctor, and the doctor can refuse to treat the patient. Especially if it is not a life or death situation.

For years oncologists have been telling their patients that they will not treat them unless they quit smoking.

Alcoholics have been told to quit drinking or they will not be eligible for an organ transplant.

This is nothing new.
Your examples are logical reasons. This doctor's reason was unethical and she could be sued for malpractice.

I believe we'll soon start seeing all kinds of retribution against COVID tyranny.

What sort of retribution? The doctor is saying get the vaccine. If the patient chooses to go against the doctor's advice, the doctor has no reason to continue to treat them.

That "doctor" better hope that if a former patient should happen to die because of her negligence,a family member doesn't come in with retribution on their mind. It would be good for her.

And if the patient dies of covid after ignoring the doctor's advice to get the vaccine?

I agree.

In the US and also worldwide.

what is going to happen? should these people shot their doctor for telling them to find a new doctor?

do tell us what form this retribution is going to take.

I can only imagine how welcoming she continued to be towards any patient that she had who went and got second opinions besides her thoughts before this pandemic was ever an issue if she got wind of them patients going elsewhere that is of course. To me, she is only coming across as a person who thinks that they know everything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The doctor's job is not to dictate to anyone. Their only job is understand the human body, its benefactors and diseases. They owe the patient options and care for the option the patient's choose. NOTHING more. They are NOT dictators.

They don't owe the patient anything. A doctor can decide if they no longer want to accept a patient.

I can only imagine how welcoming she continued to be towards any patient that she had who went and got second opinions besides her thoughts before this pandemic was ever an issue if she got wind of them patients going elsewhere that is of course. To me, she is only coming across as a person who thinks that they know everything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Let's cut to the chase ok? that so called Doctor is a piece of shit.

The funny thing is that the same M.D. would have been drummed out of the system if she/he refused to treat a homosexual who acquired the AIDS virus through risky sexual contact. Sodomites are still protected but anti-vax citizens are denied medical treatment. Who wooda thunk it?

If a doctor was treating a homosexual with AIDs, and the patient refused to follow his advice, he could very well stop seeing him.

Not at all. Most GP doctors have a pretty full schedule. If you try to make an appointment, you usually have to wait a few weeks. Why should they waste time on patients who refuse to follow medical advice, when they can see patients who need them and will listen.

Go here for the story.

God bless you and her former patients always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope the financial nosedive is enjoyed. If she didn't want to deal with certain people, what was her reason for becoming a doctor in the first place? At the end of the day, it isn't just about whether or not people are Covid vaccinated. What kind of treatment do those who are HIV positive get out of her for example once she learns that they have such a sickness? Are they shown the door too?
aggagsgsgsggss.jpeg

This is absolute bullshit. Pure fear-mongering. A doctor in private practice can decide who they see, what insurance plans they accept ect.

A public hospital is required to render care. I have not heard of a single hospital that is refusing to care for, or admit people based on their vaccination status.

Unless you can show differently, the above is nothing but a lie.

How many here have done everything every DR has told em? My Grandpa had cirrhosis of the liver. Did he stop drinking...no. Did his DR dump him? No. In fact I would be surprised if there is a DR alive where every patient has followed everything he said

Go here for the story.

God bless you and her former patients always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope the financial nosedive is enjoyed. If she didn't want to deal with certain people, what was her reason for becoming a doctor in the first place? At the end of the day, it isn't just about whether or not people are Covid vaccinated. What kind of treatment do those who are HIV positive get out of her for example once she learns that they have such a sickness? Are they shown the door too?
She's absolutely within her rights.
Actually the unvaxxed patients are the pieces of shit.

That "doctor" better hope that if a former patient should happen to die because of her negligence,a
What negligence?
This doctor's reason was unethical and she could be sued for malpractice.
Unethical because they don't belong to your CULT?
Do you know what malpractice is? It appears that you don't.
Fuck OFF you POS.

Forum List

Back