MI Court: Michigan Secretary of State’s Absentee Ballot Order Broke Law, Vindicating Trump Claim

How do you know this? any mail-in ballot should be removed and the vote not counted
That has about as much chance as you capitalizing the first letter of a sentence and ending it with a period.
Dumbass unless the state's General ASSYMBELY changed the law the SOS Governor or Judge cannot change the election laws.

A Michigan state judge has just ruled that the Democratic Secretary of State did violate the law when she issued unlawful guidance on how ballot counter should evaluate absentee ballots:

BREITBART – A Michigan judge ruled last week Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson (D) broke state law when she unilaterally issued rules related to absentee balloting, legitimizing a key claim made by the Trump campaign in its legal challenges to the 2020 election.

hers one out of the 5 states that broke the rules,,,

a little to late if you ask me, might explain the resistance from so many for a fair audit and hearings when it could have mattered,,
Trump was right again. He is rarely wrong!

Dumbass unless the state's General ASSYMBELY changed the law the SOS Governor or Judge cannot change the election laws.
Hey, congrats on the much improved punctuation! Work on your spelling and you might come across as having an education.

They changed the election laws, I assume without checking with you first. But, you're not in the right state.

A Michigan state judge has just ruled that the Democratic Secretary of State did violate the law when she issued unlawful guidance on how ballot counter should evaluate absentee ballots:

BREITBART – A Michigan judge ruled last week Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson (D) broke state law when she unilaterally issued rules related to absentee balloting, legitimizing a key claim made by the Trump campaign in its legal challenges to the 2020 election.

hers one out of the 5 states that broke the rules,,,

a little to late if you ask me, might explain the resistance from so many for a fair audit and hearings when it could have mattered,,
Trump was right again. He is rarely wrong!
I wouldnt go that far but yes hes right on this one,

Hey, congrats on the much improved punctuation! Work on your spelling and you might come across as having an education.

They changed the election laws, I assume without checking with you first. But, you're not in the right state.
You fucked up until you get it right fuck off.
much-improved
And stupid the general assembly did not change the election laws

As a matter of fact, I'll be one of the millions that will
and I physically train
You idiots couldn’t run a bake sale let alone an army. There’s not enough of you to fill the back of the police van that will hall you away.

much-improved

I believe it's a question of preference. Compound adjectives are often hyphenated, but it's not necessary. Use a hyphen if it provides clarity, when not using one would be confusing.

much-improved

I believe it's a question of preference. Compound adjectives are often hyphenated, but it's not necessary. Use a hyphen if it provides clarity, when not using one would be confusing.
Nope you don't get to dictate how words are supposed to be structured dumbass

and I physically train
You idiots couldn’t run a bake sale let alone an army. There’s not enough of you to fill the back of the police van that will hall you away.
What's your military experience?
And have you continued your combat training, what about physical fitness?
I'm either out in the field doing an FTX with my group every other month or I'm in the gym 6 days a week from 2 in the morning until about 4:30 am before I go to work.

and I physically train
What's your military experience?
And have you continued your combat training, what about physical fitness?
I'm either out in the field doing an FTX with my group every other month or I'm in the gym 6 days a week from 2 in the morning until about 4:30 am before I go to work.
None. But you’re not going to be fighting in your little “war” with me. I’m a bystander. A civilian.

Unless you’re training to be a terrorist, I won’t have to deal with you.

Forum List

Back