Mexico president: 'We won't pay for wall'

Frankly - why should Mexico pay for a wall?

WE are responsible for border security entering our country.

THEY are responsible for border security entering their country.

The government of Mexico has not been doing their due diligence to discourage their countrymen from illegally entering our country, quite the opposite in fact. They have been encouraging illegal migration into the USA as a safety valve for their own corruption and bad economy at home.

The inconvenient fact is that most 'illegals' don't come from that border anyway. That hasn't been the case for decades.

At this point it's worth recalling the Rump "University" playbook's advice:

"You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ---- you sell FEELINGS".

Whelp... that's exactly what this phantom "wall" is. An impossible structure that nobody will pay for or build for the purpose of stopping what isn't happening anyway. But it does sell feelings. At least to the Gullibles.
My co-worker's cousin is a guard at the border and the cousin says you're a phucking idiot.
Most come from below Mexico.

Actually most come from overstayed visas. Which means people already here. Which means they didn't need to bust a border or scale a wall in the first place.

The government of Mexico has not been doing their due diligence to discourage their countrymen from illegally entering our country, quite the opposite in fact. They have been encouraging illegal migration into the USA as a safety valve for their own corruption and bad economy at home.

The inconvenient fact is that most 'illegals' don't come from that border anyway. That hasn't been the case for decades.

Whelp... that's exactly what this phantom "wall" is. An impossible structure that nobody will pay for or build for the purpose of stopping what isn't happening anyway. But it does sell feelings. At least to the Gullibles.
My co-worker's cousin is a guard at the border and the cousin says you're a phucking idiot.
So the headline is misleading as trespassers are coming across our Southern Border and I don't give a sh!t where they're coming from.

Actually most come from overstayed visas. Which means people already here. Which means they didn't need to bust a border or scale a wall in the first place.
In other words, we hand out visas like diarrhea to people with zero skills and can't speak English and suck up our taxes like a vacuum and you approve.
So you're admitting you're an asshole.

Good for President Enrique Pena Nieto.

World - BBC News

That is what every debtor says to their creditors!

Trump has kept every campaign promise thus far, he will get this one!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That's hilarious, mentioning Rump in the same post with the word "debtor".

Mexico isn't a "debtor" though. A "debtor" is somebody who owes something. Neither Mexico, nor anybody else, "owes" Donald the Rump a penny for the purpose of polishing an empty emotional-appeal campaign sound bite about a goofass project that was never going to happen anyway. That's Rump's problem --- not Mexico's.

I know he's never done it in his life but eventually Rump IS going to have to start taking responsibility for his own actions. And it's our job to make him do it ---- not to enable his irresponsibility.
Sorry, loser Lib crybaby, the wall's going up.

Nope. Ain't gonna happen. However since you're this gullible I do have this bridge in my attic....

World - BBC News

Mexico isn't a "debtor" though. A "debtor" is somebody who owes something. Neither Mexico, nor anybody else, "owes" Donald the Rump a penny for the purpose of polishing an empty emotional-appeal campaign sound bite about a goofass project that was never going to happen anyway. That's Rump's problem --- not Mexico's.

I know he's never done it in his life but eventually Rump IS going to have to start taking responsibility for his own actions. And it's our job to make him do it ---- not to enable his irresponsibility.

Nope. Ain't gonna happen. However since you're this gullible I do have this bridge in my attic....
Uh, if you actually watched the NEWS once in a while you'd see it's already underway.
No, not MSLSD or CNN.

In other words, we hand out visas like diarrhea to people with zero skills and can't speak English and suck up our taxes like a vacuum and you approve.

I don't know how we hand out visas. The only visa I've ever had buys things. Nor did I post jack friggety squat about "taxes" or "skills" or "who speaks English". I did kind of assume you do but perhaps that was hasty. I simply noted **>> WHERE << ** most illegal immigration comes from, and backed it up with a link. And it ain't from the Mexico border and it ain't anything that a wall can address even if you build it a million fucking feet high and then stock the soil with specially designed soil sharks. Because that's not where the issue is ---- it's just a shiny object to fascinate the easily amused who don't think too much.

So I'm admitting that I shot the legs out from under this alt-fact comic book fantasy where millions of illegals come running across the Rio Grande like so many cucarachas. Because that's bullshit, and it's the bullshit required to sell stupid shit like a 2500 mile wall to rubes like you.

Last edited:

I don't know how we hand out visas. The only visa I've ever had buys things.

So I'm admitting that I shot the legs out from under this alt-fact comic book fantasy where millions of illegals come running across the Rio Grande like so many cucarachas. Because that's bullshit, and it's the bullshit required to sell stupid shit like a 2500 mile wall to rubes like you.
You're an idiot...Miami, Houston, Detroit, NYC are all experiencing construction booms and the trespassers are doing it.
Where the hell do you live?
In a cave?
Are you blind or just completely in "stupid denial"?

I don't know how we hand out visas. The only visa I've ever had buys things. Nor did I post jack friggety squat about "taxes" or "skills" or "who speaks English". I did kind of assume you do but perhaps that was hasty. I simply noted **>> WHERE << ** most illegal immigration comes from, and backed it up with a link. And it ain't from the Mexico border and it ain't anything that a wall can address even if you build it a million fucking feet high and then stock the soil with specially designed soil sharks. Because that's not where the issue is ---- it's just a shiny object to fascinate the easily amused who don't think too much.

You're an idiot...Miami, Houston, Detroit, NYC are all experiencing construction booms and the trespassers are doing it.
In a cave?

I wouldn't doubt that. It supports what I just said.

This is sailing right over your head isn't it. That's why your avi is looking up?

Last edited:
Will Trump stop manufacturing his stuff in Mexico, and hiring undocumented workers in the US?

I don't know how we hand out visas. The only visa I've ever had buys things.

In a cave?

I wouldn't doubt that. It supports what I just said.

This is sailing right over your head isn't it. That's why your avi is looking up?
I have NO IDEA where your circle is leading.
GW and Obama let them in.
They suck up our taxes.
They stayed in their urban areas in the US after the crash and now they have work.
And their relatives and friends are coming to join them...education, medical care, food stamps.
Hell, I'd cross the border to get that if my country of origin sucked.

World - BBC News

Uh, if you actually watched the NEWS once in a while you'd see it's already underway.
No, not MSLSD or CNN.

"Watch" the news? :rofl:

No son, I do not "watch" the news. On any channel. Maybe that's your gullibility problem. You have any idea what that thing does to your mind? Its entire purpose is to make you docile, shut you up and put you into a passive state so it can sell you shit you don't need. That requires a mindless unresisting obedience, and that's what it generates.

You need to get rid of that thing.

No, not MSLSD or CNN.

"Watch" the news? :rofl:

No son, I do not "watch" the news. On any channel. Maybe that's your gullibility problem. You have any idea what that thing does to your mind? Its entire purpose is to make you docile, shut you up and put you into a passive state so it can sell you shit you don't need. That requires a mindless unresisting obedience, and that's what it generates.

You need to get rid of that thing.
Now we know why you pull so much Ideological BS out of your pants all the time.
Let me guess...you're a 4shun tellah.

World - BBC News
Does Trumpo strike as you the sort of guy who would just let this go without any repercussions, or do you think he will use all of his presidential power to fuck Mexico? There WILL be a price to pay, one way or another. This is in no way "Good for President Enrique Pena Nieto". Its the opposite of good.

Given that Mexico has a huge problem with American gun runners - maybe we should pay for the wall to prevent our people from smuggling guns down there?

You just answered your own question. It would help cut down on arms smuggling from the US to Mexico, that's why they should want a wall and should pay for it. Other than that they should pay for it since they have been the ones allowing illegals to cross the border. They have been complicit in drug trafficking, and human trafficking. Their illegals have cost us billions if not trillions over the last several decades.

The question is, why are you so against having Mexico pay for the wall?

Given that Mexico has a huge problem with American gun runners - maybe we should pay for the wall to prevent our people from smuggling guns down there?

You just answered your own question. It would help cut down on arms smuggling from the US to Mexico, that's why they should want a wall and should pay for it. Other than that they should pay for it since they have been the ones allowing illegals to cross the border. They have been complicit in drug trafficking, and human trafficking. Their illegals have cost us billions if not trillions over the last several decades.

Coyote is a Bleeding Heart Liberal...nauseating, to say the least.

Coyote is a Bleeding Heart Liberal...nauseating, to say the least.

She's not a bleeding heart liberal, she is a progressive hack that will always favor weakening America's economic, social, and military status.

Wish it was a WALL that could be built around the GHETTO to keep those animals in their own area

I have my eye on a new house. You're gonna pay for it.

What? You're not? Why are you against paying for something I want?

Forum List

Back