Mexico and Afghanistan: Is Biden trying to destroy two countries?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The Left tells us that most of the “migrants“ coming in from our southern border are “hard working, law abiding, tax contributing, good people seeking a better life for their families“. Isn’t Joe effectively stealing the souths best citizens by recruiting / incentivizing them with policy?
Then there‘s Afghanistan...where Joe is completely complicit in every rape, maiming and murder that happens there.
Maybe the Left was right...maybe American leaders really do aim to ruin the workings of other nations in sneaky bizarre ways.

The Left tells us that most of the “migrants“ coming in from our southern border are “hard working, law abiding, tax contributing, good people seeking a better life for their families“. Isn’t Joe effectively stealing the souths best citizens by recruiting / incentivizing them with policy?
Then there‘s Afghanistan...where Joe is completely complicit in every rape, maiming and murder that happens there.
Maybe the Left was right...maybe American leaders really do aim to ruin the workings of other nations in sneaky bizarre ways.
I think you should make that 3

Yeah, Biden gets the blame just like Trump did, huh?

You on the right sounded not a peep last year when Trump gave away Afghanistan to the Taliban. I didn't either. In reading the February 2020 agreement this past week my impression was that it finally faced the reality that the nation building portion of our mission in Afghanistan was a complete failure. Long before GW Bush arrived on the scene I wondered why the right, notorious for their contempt of the government's nation building domestically, were so gung-ho to risk the lives of American soldiers and an enormous amount of taxpayers money, thinking our goverment would be better at it elsewhere?

I'm not much for letting our enemy know our intentions. Being that my only concern has been getting Americans out of Afghanistan, it strikes me as senseless that they weren't all home within 3 months of signing the agreement. And it sure doesn't make sense for Biden to wait an additional six months to finally put an end to the mess. So bottom line, if we get all Americans get out of there safely I'll credit both Trump and Biden and my displeasure at their lollygagging will dissipate.

As far as the southern border goes, Trump did well in his support of our Border Control. After having false hope in GW Bush's double fence along the border, I don't get fooled again by putting any confidence in Trump's wall. Over-all the border issue should work well for the GOP in next year's mid-terms.

Forum List

Back