Mexicans teaching america how deal with corporate america!!~

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

Thanks to Trump, already white small time farmers are shittin themselves cause they ain't got illegals to harvest their crops and poor white trash and lazy negro's ain't thinking a bout working in no hot ass corn fields....so once again, whitey whines, the shit backfires!!

I love you Trump, cause everything you touch, torches your white trash base!!

May be those Americans who feel "they were taught by Mexicans" will feel better in Mexico? America may also feel better without them.

Mexicans have been trying to make Americans appreciate them for decades. It never works.

Thanks to Trump, already white small time farmers are shittin themselves cause they ain't got illegals to harvest their crops and poor white trash and lazy negro's ain't thinking a bout working in no hot ass corn fields....so once again, whitey whines, the shit backfires!!

Remember the Alamo!

• Banned
May be those Americans who feel "they were taught by Mexicans" will feel better in Mexico? America may also feel better without them.
You keep that in mind, when the cost of goods go up because Maria and Juan are stuck in mexico and your lazy american workers aren't replacing them.

You keep that in mind, when the cost of goods go up because Maria and Juan are stuck in mexico and your lazy american workers aren't replacing them
The door is still open for LEGAL immigration....prices are not going up....that is a BS lefty line....

• Banned
Mexicans have been trying to make Americans appreciate them for decades. It never works.
Vegetable prices may be going up soon, as a shortage of migrant workers is resulting in lost crops in California.

Farmers say they’re having trouble hiring enough people to work during harvest season, causing some crops to rot before they can be picked. Already, the situation has triggered losses of more than $13 million in two California counties alone, according to NBC News.

Small area farms feel effect of labor shortage

Motherfuckers in the video sound like they been smoking fucking Hash Maaaaaaaaan!!

Not for hispanics or blacks....just for blonde blue eyed dead beats
You are wrong...you need to stop believing leftest bullshit....check the immigration and naturalization records dummy and get educated....non whites are way ahead of whites in immigration....

So why didn’t they apply for h2a visas for the workers they needed?

I got a job and plan to retire in 2 years.......sorry loser

And that has what to do with what I stated? Unless you claim your are illegal, yet getting retirement.

You keep that in mind, when the cost of goods go up because Maria and Juan are stuck in mexico and your lazy american workers aren't replacing them.
Nice exploitation.
I learn from the best
Democrats? I can't argue with you over that.

This shows how dumb you are Tigerred; Mexicans HATE you blacks about 31415926535 times more than they hate us whites. I live in CA, have known MANY Mexicans, and without exception every one of them always dehumanize blacks and use the word n*gger in a hate-filled mantra against blacks. Hell, black and Mexican gangs have a history of slaughtering each other in America's gang wars, you ignoramus. See, ma'am, you're simply too stupid to accept that most non-white races HATE blacks more than us "white devils" could ever dream of. In China there's a popular saying about blacks, that translates to English as, "Why don't white Americans keep their pet monkeys in cages?" White liberals are the ONLY non-black friends you have, fool. Why do you bite the hand that feeds you?

And that has what to do with what I stated? Unless you claim your are illegal, yet getting retirement.

This shows how dumb you are Tigerred; Mexicans HATE you blacks about 31415926535 times more than they hate us whites. I live in CA, have known MANY Mexicans, and without exception every one of them always dehumanize blacks and use the word n*gger in a hate-filled mantra against blacks. Hell, black and Mexican gangs have a history of slaughtering each other in America's gang wars, you ignoramus. See, ma'am, you're simply too stupid to accept that most non-white races HATE blacks more than us "white devils" could ever dream of. In China there's a popular saying about blacks, that translates to English as, "Why don't white Americans keep their pet monkeys in cages?" White liberals are the ONLY non-black friends you have, fool. Why do you bite the hand that feeds you?
Dude, I know they hate blacks and? I also know that nigga's love whites and?

You keep that in mind, when the cost of goods go up because Maria and Juan are stuck in mexico and your lazy american workers aren't replacing them
The door is still open for LEGAL immigration....prices are not going up....that is a BS lefty line....
Not for hispanics or blacks....just for blonde blue eyed dead beats.
White Jews know nothing about black/hispanic relations.

#walkaway.

Forum List

Back