Mexican families cross U.S. border in unprecedented numbers

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Joe needs to maintain his replacement rate.
When your policies are like they are, we essentially have open borders. And Americans sit back and do nothing, and allow our country to be overrun.

"President Biden's decisions to end migrant family detention and launch an app for people to schedule legal border crossings have likely contributed to drawing more Mexican families, experts tell Axios."

Data: U.S. Customs and Border Protection; Note: Illegal crossings are measured by apprehensions by U.S. Border Patrol, while ports of entry crossings are measured by encounters with the Office of Field Operations; Chart: Axios Visuals

Tens of thousands of Mexican family members crossed the southern border in recent months, soaring past previous levels

Joe needs to maintain his replacement rate.
When your policies are like they are, we essentially have open borders. And Americans sit back and do nothing, and allow our country to be overrun.

"President Biden's decisions to end migrant family detention and launch an app for people to schedule legal border crossings have likely contributed to drawing more Mexican families, experts tell Axios."

That was the plan from the start. Swarm the border with young, military-age males, distribute them across the county, set them up with jobs so they could pay the coyotes, then send the rest of the family up here too.

This is a full-scale premeditated invasion.

I can solve the problem with four words:

STOP VOTING FOR DIMOCRATS!!!!!!!
Obama did pretty good on immigration.

He had it pretty low until Trump came in and the numbers spiked.

You would think Joe would do better since he was Obama's vp but I guess red states governors aren't helping much with their free rides, meals , gifts etc. It's like a recruitment poster for people who facilitate crossings.

I can see posters now with Abbott holding up gifts and throwing tickets for transportation to all the jobs they will get.

You would think Joe would do better since he was Obama's vp but I guess red states governors aren't helping much with their free rides, meals , gifts etc. It's like a recruitment poster for people who facilitate crossings.

I can see posters now with Abbott holding up gifts and throwing tickets for transportation to all the jobs they will get.

:cuckoo:

Give them all bus tickets to the blue state sanctuary city of their choice as soon as they cross the border. Best thing that could happen for everybody involved.

Give them all bus tickets to the blue state sanctuary city of their choice as soon as they cross the border. Best thing that could happen for everybody involved.

The "best thing" would be to secure our borders and deport all illegals.
But since we all know that's not going to happen, then yes, let the blue sanctuary cities wallow in the filth of the third-world!

We have leaders like Kumala, the “border czar,” who thinks eating lunch at an El Paso taqueria counts as visiting the border, and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who thinks a tidal wave of 5.5 million people coming into our country illegally is “operational control” of the border.

Good God! I'm trying to compare what you just wrote to something. The only thing I could come up with was like some woman being raped and you saying "Well she deserved it for dressing like a slut."

Please go back and read what you posted.

Obama did a good job = Likes kids in cages

You don't have to be as good a swimmer now that the Texas governor put a buoy in the river you can use to rest awhile before going the rest of the way.

...Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who thinks a tidal wave of 5.5 million people coming into our country illegally is “operational control” of the border.
Well, since he is able to tell you that 5.5 million people are coming for a visit - he is indeed in "operational control" :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back