Mexican Charged With Murdering and Dismembering His 70 Year Old Neighbor

There are, on average, 50 homicides a day in the US. What makes this particular one worth reporting? If it's the degree of carnage, why lead your headline with the ethnicity of the murderer?

That is known as 'burying the lead'.

If I had said all Mexicans dismembered a man the moron might have a point. But he doesn’t! That’s why he is a libtard!
What’s the point of saying a Mexican did it in the headline and then saying “they aren’t sending their best”

You’re stoking fear and perpetuating stereotypes of Mexican immigrants. What you’re doing is transparent and ugly
Because he is A Mexican and they do not send their best! What’s the point of saying an “Vet” just murdered 12 people?
There is no point in saying that which is my point. If I was going to use your idiotic logic against the vets, I would point out that a vet with PTSD shot up a bar and I could use that to paint vets as fucked up and dangerous people who shouldn’t be permitted to carry guns or something dumb like that.

If I had said all Mexicans dismembered a man the moron might have a point. But he doesn’t! That’s why he is a libtard!
What’s the point of saying a Mexican did it in the headline and then saying “they aren’t sending their best”

You’re stoking fear and perpetuating stereotypes of Mexican immigrants. What you’re doing is transparent and ugly
Because he is A Mexican and they do not send their best! What’s the point of saying an “Vet” just murdered 12 people?
There is no point in saying that which is my point. If I was going to use your idiotic logic against the vets, I would point out that a vet with PTSD shot up a bar and I could use that to paint vets as fucked up and dangerous people who shouldn’t be permitted to carry guns or something dumb like that.

What if it were a Hispanic Vet?

nope! They are not sending their best!

Georgia man’s dismembered body found at neighbor’s home after trail of blood leads cops to remains: police

Officers went to the back of the residence, and located the offender, hiding under a couch, acting very nervous and suspicious," Maj. Craig Hammer said in a news conference. "Officers then noticed a trail of blood, in the backyard. They followed the trail, which led them to the victim, Mr. Page's dismembered remains."

The body parts were found in a cooler and under two tarps in the backyard.

Ponce-Martinez was arrested and charged with malice murder. An obstruction charge was also added Friday after the alleged killer was uncooperative and combative with police, WSB-TV reported.

Was the guy who shot up a bar full of people in California a few days ago Mexican?

nope! They are not sending their best!

Georgia man’s dismembered body found at neighbor’s home after trail of blood leads cops to remains: police

Officers went to the back of the residence, and located the offender, hiding under a couch, acting very nervous and suspicious," Maj. Craig Hammer said in a news conference. "Officers then noticed a trail of blood, in the backyard. They followed the trail, which led them to the victim, Mr. Page's dismembered remains."

The body parts were found in a cooler and under two tarps in the backyard.

Ponce-Martinez was arrested and charged with malice murder. An obstruction charge was also added Friday after the alleged killer was uncooperative and combative with police, WSB-TV reported.

Was the guy who shot up a bar full of people in California a few days ago Mexican?
No! He was a “vet” pay attention.

Did we have multiple threads about the “vet” who shot up a bar full of people? Why don’t ewe libtards want to talk about Mexicans who dismember 70 year old Americans! Can we have multiple threads about this Mexican who murdered and dismembered an elderly Georgia man? Please?

Yeah, I gues fuck em all, right? One thing they all have in common are they are human beings so maybe we just avoid those and we should be safe, right?

We had a zillion threads about the vet shooting up a bar!

Not talking about Mexicans who committed crime won’t make the elderly Georgia man any less dismembered or dead will it?

Did we have multiple threads about the “vet” who shot up a bar full of people? Why don’t ewe libtards want to talk about Mexicans who dismember 70 year old Americans! Can we have multiple threads about this Mexican who murdered and dismembered an elderly Georgia man? Please?
The vet didn’t murder those people because he was a vet, he did it because he was mentally ill so let’s talk about that. Just as the Mexican didn’t murder his neighbor because he was Mexican. Do you really not understand that?

Yeah, I gues fuck em all, right? One thing they all have in common are they are human beings so maybe we just avoid those and we should be safe, right?

Deciding on whom to avoid based on ethnicity is pretty dumb. Your Hispanic next door neighbor could be a serial vivisectionist... or he might be a tax attorney. You gotta roll those dice.

Go over there with a plate of brownies and find out. If you end up as a lampshade in his dismal apartment, well... you had a good run.

The title says Mexican not Mexicans. How many vet threads did we have?

Not talking about Mexicans who committed crime won’t make the elderly Georgia man any less dismembered or dead will it?
Ok, I’ll play your game... what about this guy being Mexican contributed to this murder? What exactly do you want to discuss?

Were the threads demonizing vets and our armed forces? Your Mexican spin is even worse as you are pointing at race and nothing that actually contributed to the violent act.

Were the threads demonizing vets and our armed forces? Your Mexican spin is even worse as you are pointing at race and nothing that actually contributed to the violent act.
How dew ewe think I knew he was a Mexican jackass?

The title says Mexican not Mexicans. How many vet threads did we have?
Mexican has nothing to do with why the crime was committed. While I just made an argument against demonizing all vets for the actions of one, there is more reason to look at the effects of war and PTSD so we can provide help for those in need. But you go about that in a genuine helpful way, not trying to demonize a entire group of people. You are stoking fear for no reason.

Ok, I’ll play your game... what about this guy being Mexican contributed to this murder? What exactly do you want to discuss?

VET VET VET VET1 I said Mexican you libtards knee jerked with vet.
Vet wasn’t even in my question so what the fuck are you talking about? Answer the question

Forum List

Back