Mexican cartels exploiting border chaos to smuggle fentanyl into US

You continue to show that you're socially responsible at heart, but then you turn around and make lame attempts at objecting to your own wisdom. And then that falls flat, as is obvious this time.
There is nothing contradictory in what I said. I am saying that "the drug problem" like all of our major problems is complex and does not have just one solution. Especially when it comes to the horror of fentanyl poisonings. I just saw a local news show last night where some young parents were being interviewed about their teenage daughter that took a counterfeit pill someone gave her at a party that was laced with fentanyl. She died before the paramedics could get there. I see no reason for you to get personal I am trying extra hard with you to not get personal.

There is nothing contradictory in what I said. I am saying that "the drug problem" like all of our major problems is complex and does not have just one solution.
There's no reason for me to compromise with anybody's attempt to lead the topic away from the facts on what America is missing. You can discuss the other complex problems with somebody else.

Or if you please, raise those other complex problems here, and not just suggest they exist. The one big attitudinal issue with government covers it all at this point.

King Brandon and his cult of ultra groomers talk tough on drugs in front of Americans but behind America's back, groomers get "flexible" with the cartels.

Another problem for America that has a solution in 'socially' responsible government.

Take measures with the American people who demand the narcotics, to help them kick the habit. And take measures to help ensure their children don't fall into the same problem.

But sadly NO! The American way is to throw them in jails to make the problem even worse.
Sadly "Just Say No" didn't work, and in the 80's crack created a large number of lost living do to depression, see results below:

Pain medicine by medical doctors had created another drug to mitigate injuries when non-addictive OTC drugs are not effective. Now that the medical establishment fears law suits when more effective and addictive drugs addict their patients, they reduce drugs that don't mitigate the pain and here come the cartels.

The solution is not jail or prison. The solution is expensive and saves lives, but as I've stated before, callous conservatives put money before people.

Sadly "Just Say No" didn't work, and in the 80's crack created a large number of lost living do to depression, see results below:

Pain medicine by medical doctors had created another drug to mitigate injuries when non-addictive OTC drugs are not effective. Now that the medical establishment fears law suits when more effective and addictive drugs addict their patients, they reduce drugs that don't mitigate the pain and here come the cartels.

The solution is not jail or prison. The solution is expensive and saves lives, but as I've stated before, callous conservatives put money before people.
I agree. Jail for druggies isn't the answer.

We need to bring back mental hospitals. Letting the mentally ill roam the streets and live in boxes is inhumane.

You need to talk about the reasons why so many Americans have turned to illegal narcotics for relief.
Until you people do, it's a waste of my time trying to convince you to become socially responsible.

You're worthless, deplorable and dishonest.
Ultra groomers need their unaccompanied minors to experiment on in secret labs. How do you think all these tran medicines are developed? In return ultra groomers give cartels guns and allow them free access in and out of the country.

There's no reason for me to compromise with anybody's attempt to lead the topic away from the facts on what America is missing. You can discuss the other complex problems with somebody else.

Or if you please, raise those other complex problems here, and not just suggest they exist. The one big attitudinal issue with government covers it all at this point.
Whatever you say.

Another feather in Biden's cap. Moderation Edited/delete (flame in opening) for Clean Start, in order to keep thread open.
"What I would do as president is several more things, because things have changed. I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediately surge to the border" Joe Biden Sept 2019

LOL

sorry... distracted by that ByeDum quote...

but something inside tellss me I shouldn't laugh... should feel sorry for the poor dude... you know.. at least as sorry as he must feel RE all those babies he thinks it's ok to murder

from this site

“We’re losing more people to fentanyl overdoes than guns, suicides and traffic accidents combined,” Almonte told The Post. “This is a crisis. I get mad because I don’t think people get mad enough about what’s happening.”

In the late 1980s and 1990s when the smuggling of cocaine was at an all-time high across the southern border, federal authorities “put a chokehold” on the flow by inspecting every vehicle that came across the border, Almonte said. “Right now, border agents aren’t getting the support, they’re not getting the canine units and they’re not getting the personnel to put more eyes on the problem.”

The border is too busy dealing w/ illegals to have the personnel to fight this plague.

But oh well... as long as the byedum crew is living well ensconced in the People's house as it was once called... All is right w/ the world...

Another problem for America that has a solution in 'socially' responsible government.

Take measures with the American people who demand the narcotics, to help them kick the habit. And take measures to help ensure their children don't fall into the same problem.

But sadly NO! The American way is to throw them in jails to make the problem even worse.

This hasn't been working here in Oregon. The voters (NOT ME) voted to decriminalize hard drugs. It hasn't helped one fucking bit.

If you’re found in possession, you get what amounts to a $100 ticket. The penalty is waived if you call a hotline for a health assessment.

But of the 1,934 people who got cited within the first year of the program in 2021, just 91 called the hotline, according to KATU-TV in Portland.

Oregon mess a red flag for those looking to decriminalize hard drugs (opinion)​

Published: Jun. 05, 2022, 10:00 a.m.

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. – Given a huge drug mess being seen in Oregon, maybe we ought to think twice about decriminalizing hard drugs.

The call to decriminalize possession of dangerous drugs like heroin, cocaine and hallucinogens is very fashionable in certain political circles these days.

We’re told not to demonize addicts. We’re told that users should be free to abuse whatever substances they like. We’re told that we can get them into care systems and treatment facilities and help them.

You need to talk about the reasons why so many Americans have turned to illegal narcotics for relief.
Until you people do, it's a waste of my time trying to convince you to become socially responsible.
You are way out of my ideology. Suffice it to say I have empathy, sympathy and pragmatism.

How many reasons are so many Americans turned to narcotics, legal or illegal?

I wrote one singular reason in my post, of course there are a number of those others who were addicted by physical injuries or disease such as Cancer.

Consider legal drugs, such as tobacco, coffee, alcohol and marijuana, all legal and the first three are addictive, only Marijuana is not physically addictive and yet it is put on schedule I.

See: Drug Scheduling

All part of the Groomercrats war on America.

America is under attack.

Everything being done to America now is being done intentionally.

Blame the great groomer king Brandon and his cult of ultra groomers for these attacks. I would go as far to say that groomers are working with the cartels to smuggle them drugs and kids.
sorry to bring up an unpleasant (apparently) topic but this is what happens when Jesus does not rule

Satan does...

The Catholic Church has always taught that the Catholic Church should rule w/ the temporal powers.. help them make just laws...

This should never have been abandoned... but it was, along with many other worthy "things"

Vatican II

I always knew it was bad but now I am finding out just HOW bad it really was (is)... but it was not a dogmatic council so we don't have to pay any attn to it...

You are way out of my ideology. Suffice it to say I have empathy, sympathy and pragmatism.

How many reasons are so many Americans turned to narcotics, legal or illegal?

I wrote one singular reason in my post, of course there are a number of those others who were addicted by physical injuries or disease such as Cancer.

Consider legal drugs, such as tobacco, coffee, alcohol and marijuana, all legal and the first three are addictive, only Marijuana is not physically addictive and yet it is put on schedule I.

See: Drug Scheduling
such as tobacco, coffee, alcohol and marijuana,

That's deliberately off topic and I'm not interested. Americans are using fentanyl and other dangerous narcotics because they're desperate for a normal life.

This hasn't been working here in Oregon. The voters (NOT ME) voted to decriminalize hard drugs. It hasn't helped one fucking bit.
I doubt if America could put it to the test with a sincere effort. That's just not the mentality that's on display here. I've taken part in discussions on this board long enough to form some conclusions on American attitudes.
And you're telling me that you're doing everything you can to discredit an attempt to find a socially responsible solution.

Is that in accordance with your politics?
Politics would be the major consideration in America.
Other countries have demonstrated great success and you should be interested in learning about that!

I doubt if America could put it to the test with a sincere effort. That's just not the mentality that's on display here. I've taken part in discussions on this board long enough to form some conclusions on American attitudes.
And you're telling me that you're doing everything you can to discredit an attempt to find a socially responsible solution.

Is that in accordance with your politics?
Politics would be the major consideration in America.
Other countries have demonstrated great success and you should be interested in learning about that!

My politics has nothing to do with this. I'm anti-drug, and I believe all illicit drugs should be illegal. I would throw users in jail and keep them there until they are no longer addicted. Leaving them out on the streets sure the fuck hasn't worked, and not only are their lives miserable, they make the rest of us miserable with their uselessness.

Guns, drugs, sex trade, fake identification, human beings, anything. It's a god damn cartel, they have no remorse or morals and will do ANYTHING for money and power.

And of course they will take every single advantage of bidens shitty border policy they possibly can. Believe me, everytime we catch them doing something they have gotten away with 30 or 40 other things.

If you live in a crime infested area and leave all your doors unlocked all the time with a sign that says "come on in, the doors open" you can't be upset when criminals come in and steal your shit, sell drugs out of your house and take a shit on your couch. They are criminals, they do not care.

Forum List

Back