Methodology of Polls Matters...Pay Attention

When you cross index Podesta email about manipulation of polls by sympathetic media outlets, with the methodology of polls that throw the Real Clear Average of Polls out of all context...you see hard evidence of an attempt to steal an election through insider connections. AP and ABC news come out with polls that have Hillary up by 12 and 13 points. Really? Other polls have the race within the marig of error or a tie. I looked at a Pennsylvania poll that Hillary up 8%. They collected 38% of the sample from Philadelphia tri-county area. Democrat stronghold. That area makes up 31% of Pennsylvania population. Get it.

You're lying about Podesta. Stop lying. Your lying is boring.
New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge
Yep. I'm lying. "Four legs goooood two legs baaaad."

He wasn't rigging public polls. He was specifying to a paid pollster what data to get.
Haaaaa...you are a fucking sheep. Or a deer.

It's incredible how dumb that sounds indeed. Does he even think before posting? Can he even think?
No he doesn't think before he post. He just tries to deflect every Clinton lie and every Clinton scandal by saying "prove it." Then when you have evidence he claims it's not proof. I bet he works for Clinton campaign.

You're lying about Podesta. Stop lying. Your lying is boring.
New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge
Yep. I'm lying. "Four legs goooood two legs baaaad."

He wasn't rigging public polls. He was specifying to a paid pollster what data to get.

It's incredible how dumb that sounds indeed. Does he even think before posting? Can he even think?
No he doesn't think before he post. He just tries to deflect every Clinton lie and every Clinton scandal by saying "prove it." Then when you have evidence he claims it's not proof. I bet he works for Clinton campaign.

Show me the public polls Podesta rigged. Name their names and prove he rigged them.

Without that, you have all the credibility of a Birther.

Show me the public polls Podesta rigged. Name their names and prove he rigged them.

Go to real clear politics. Look at the polls. +2 or 3 points...then WHAM a fucked up poll that throws the average out because it shows Billary with a 10 to 13 point lead. Podesta emails show this is more than a coincidence.

Go to real clear politics. Look at the polls. +2 or 3 points...then WHAM a fucked up poll that throws the average out because it shows Billary with a 10 to 13 point lead. Podesta emails show this is more than a coincidence.

lol THAT is your evidence? You're a fucking moron.

Indeed the evidence that the poll is heavily over-sampled is that the, poll is heavily over-sampled. Given the fact of the emails and the fact that they are corrupt regarding all their actions, it's no coincidence.

Learn to argue moron!

Also watch the female to male ratio in these polls. Females trend left of center as a rule of thumb. In the crazy Hillary polls they are way over sampled.

Indeed the evidence that the poll is heavily over-sampled is that the, poll is heavily over-sampled. Given the fact of the emails and the fact that they are corrupt regarding all their actions, it's no coincidence.

Learn to argue moron!
Look at the crazy Hillary polls that are outside the box and throw the Real Clear average off.

Learn to argue moron!
Look at the crazy Hillary polls that are outside the box and throw the Real Clear average off.

If you throw the two outliers above and below the realclear average,

Hillary's lead goes from 3.8 to 3.6. IOW essentially no change.

Forum List

Back