Methodology of Polls Matters...Pay Attention

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
When you cross index Podesta email about manipulation of polls by sympathetic media outlets, with the methodology of polls that throw the Real Clear Average of Polls out of all context...you see hard evidence of an attempt to steal an election through insider connections. AP and ABC news come out with polls that have Hillary up by 12 and 13 points. Really? Other polls have the race within the marig of error or a tie. I looked at a Pennsylvania poll that Hillary up 8%. They collected 38% of the sample from Philadelphia tri-county area. Democrat stronghold. That area makes up 31% of Pennsylvania population. Get it.

The dishonesty and outright criminal behavior in the Hillary campaign makes you long for an honest guy like Dick Nixon.

When you cross index Podesta email about manipulation of polls by sympathetic media outlets, with the methodology of polls that throw the Real Clear Average of Polls out of all context...you see hard evidence of an attempt to steal an election through insider connections. AP and ABC news come out with polls that have Hillary up by 12 and 13 points. Really? Other polls have the race within the marig of error or a tie. I looked at a Pennsylvania poll that Hillary up 8%. They collected 38% of the sample from Philadelphia tri-county area. Democrat stronghold. That area makes up 31% of Pennsylvania population. Get it.

You're lying about Podesta. Stop lying. Your lying is boring.

Ah, the projection. Lying criminal is your candidate indeed...

New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge
Yep. I'm lying. "Four legs goooood two legs baaaad."

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge

He wasn't rigging public polls. He was specifying to a paid pollster what data to get.

How cute, an arm of her party tells Trump is a liar... because Trump said they don't have Chevrolet in Japan (reality, there are dozens, OMG what a lie!)

Systemic projection indeed.

He wasn't rigging public polls. He was specifying to a paid pollster what data to get.
Haaaaa...you are a fucking sheep. Or a deer.

It's incredible how dumb that sounds indeed. Does he even think before posting? Can he even think?

Show us a public poll he rigged and prove he rigged it.

How cute, an arm of her party tells Trump is a liar... because Trump said they don't have Chevrolet in Japan (reality, there are dozens, OMG what a lie!)

You're in the cult. You can't be reasoned with.

Your avatar is a deer. You should change it to a sheep. Or Jim Jones follower.

Name the public polls that Podesta manipulated.

That should be easy since you're the claiming it.

Your avatar supports Hillary Clinton, fuckwit.

The irony...

You are the one arguing here that they did no wrong. The sheeple are dumb...

Plenty of polls are oversampling democrats by +14. Are you too retarded to check out which ones those are?

The irony...

Plenty of polls are oversampling democrats by +14. Are you too retarded to check out which ones those are?

What's the correct sample? And prove your claim.

The irony...

Show me 10 polls that are oversampling Democrats by 14.

The irony...

Show me 10 polls that are oversampling Democrats by 14.

Did I somewhere say there are 10 of them?

Learn to make an argument, moron.

Weren't you just talking about Podesta? Deflect much? You shills have got to be getting tired.:tomato:

Forum List

Back