Methane is the real threat to the heating up of the Earth, not carbon.

Bwwwaaaaaahhhaaaaa....I didnt vote for Joe Biden..."LET'S GO BRANDON"

View attachment 591736
:^)

1636917786301.png

And I'm in the group above as well (Intertel)

You pathetic Trailer Trash Turd.
You're down 50 IQ points.

`

Did you vote for Joe Biden?
Yes, Anything but criminal sociopath Trump.
(why he got 80 mil votes)
And... I would gladly vote for Mike Pence or any conservative/arch conservative who wasn't an Unfit pathological self-dealing criminal and traitor to Russia.
`

Anything but criminal sociopath Trump.
And... I would gladly vote for Mike Pence or any conservative/arh conservative who wasn't a pathological self-dealing criminal and traitor to Russia.
`
Really my question isnt that hard . Did you vote for Joe Biden? Yes or No.

Really my question isnt that hard . Did you vote for Joe Biden? Yes or No.
YES! Anything but criminal sociopath Trump.
(why he got 80+ mil votes)
And... I would gladly vote for Mike Pence or any conservative/arch conservative who wasn't an Unfit pathological self-dealing criminal and traitor to Russia.

You lose dipsh*t.
`

YES! Anything but criminal sociopath Trump.
(why he got 80+ mil votes)

You lose dipsh*t.
`
So you would bite your nose off, just to spite your face. Ah yep and you call me stupid....

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<----------Abubu voted for this guy..

Methane gas being released from the frozen tundra in Siberia, and from under the worlds ocean is more of a danger for heating up the Earth than Carbon. Scientific research says methane poses more of a real danger in super heating the Earth.
Oh Cow FARTS!!

The theory is that the earth is heating up due to AGW and that is causing the more release of methane gas threatening to cause even more runaway global warming. Fear tactics.

However, during the time of life on earth the climate has been significantly warmer than it is now. In fact during a time when there was hardly any ice at the polls there was an explosion of life on earth. The age of mammals had much higher temperatures until just a few hundred thousand years ago when we went into a glacial cycle.

Partly true BUT...
This is just the Snowball effect of Man's release of Methane and other GHGs like CO2.
WE are the ones warming the planet for that further release of stored Methane.
Welcome to AGW.
(Methane is our Natural Gas and waste from Tens of Billions of Livestock animals/pets/humans)
`
Consume Beano and give it to the livestock.

Methane gas being released from the frozen tundra in Siberia, and from under the worlds ocean is more of a danger for heating up the Earth than Carbon. Scientific research says methane poses more of a real danger in super heating the Earth.
How much Methane is on the moon Titan?

Ha Ha Ha....

It is baffling that warmist/alarmists wet their pants over a hyper trace GHG with a miniscule .6C W/m2 warm forcing effect.

CO2 rate is about 1.8C W/m2 warm forcing effect

How have you been?
man o man what a week. Anyway what I was trying to say is that since the ol' FR days my thinking has changed sooo much on all the political contention & while (to me) the issues are still passionately important, the BIG problem we're facing is the contention itself.

Take this AGW song'n'dance. I'd very much like someone to explain it to me why I got to buy a Tesla and all, but what I'm finding is that the mere act of asking makes me a bad guy. That's contention, big time. Same case for Trump/Biden.

It all boils down to how to defuse this and it really should be easy as there really are a LOT of points of agreement on all sides to start w/ and move upward from.

This make any sense?

Ha Ha Ha....

It is baffling that warmist/alarmists wet their pants over a hyper trace GHG with a miniscule .6C W/m2 warm forcing effect.

CO2 rate is about 1.8C W/m2 warm forcing effect
--which is peanuts compared to the amount variance of radiation between July and January. Distance changes from 91 million miles to 95 mil, and w/ the inverse square law that means the change in radiation is almost ten percent --versus 0.6 for greenhouse.

What I'd dearly love to see are sun surface temps over time & see how that factors in, but those numbers won't get NSF grants.

Well, this has happened in the past. It goes up, hits a peak and then goes cold really quickly after.

man o man what a week. Anyway what I was trying to say is that since the ol' FR days my thinking has changed sooo much on all the political contention & while (to me) the issues are still passionately important, the BIG problem we're facing is the contention itself.

Take this AGW song'n'dance. I'd very much like someone to explain it to me why I got to buy a Tesla and all, but what I'm finding is that the mere act of asking makes me a bad guy. That's contention, big time. Same case for Trump/Biden.

It all boils down to how to defuse this and it really should be easy as there really are a LOT of points of agreement on all sides to start w/ and move upward from.

This make any sense?

It makes sense, but.......the other side is really disagreeable.

It makes sense, but.......the other side is really disagreeable.
only on some topics, what I'm finding is that basically we've already got a heck of a lot of agreement on certain topics and all sides are fractured so it's easy it disagree w/ everyone on something. What I'm thinking about is a PEW study where they said that mainstream democrats wanted MORE funding for police, a policy I can agree w/ but it's at odds w/ a lot of leftists and some republicans. There are other examples of agreement.

Now they have discovered these huge gigantic subterrainean areas of Methane deep beneath the permafrost, that have been there for millions of years, that have these chimney cracks at the top of these huge resevoir of methane that are leaking methane into the surface of the Earth. They estimate that there may be trillions of tons still trapped underneath the Earth's surface waiting or being released into the Earth's atmosphere. This methane will super heat up the Earth for the future.
Scientist have not been factoring in this methane into their global warming estimates or computer models for the future.So as this permafrost melts, its releasing more and more of this methane.

Source :Nova science show on PBS TV.

Forum List

Back