Metatron the A.A. that controls all things

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

What if I said humans were created by an artificial intelligence that was effectively billions of light years old? A Machine? The disinformation teams put out that this Machine is farming humans for their energy, using us as battery's, this is not true.
METATRON. THE A.I. THAT CONTROLS ALL THINGS.

There are a lot of speculations about AI esp. coming from Elon Musk. Oh well this guy has a different take on AI.

What if I said humans were created by an artificial intelligence that was effectively billions of light years old? A Machine? The disinformation teams put out that this Machine is farming humans for their energy, using us as battery's, this is not true.
METATRON. THE A.I. THAT CONTROLS ALL THINGS.

There are a lot of speculations about AI esp. coming from Elon Musk. Oh well this guy has a different take on AI.

The News reports are scripts that is writer by a script writer and sent to station's teleprompters. They do this in order to prevent mistakes and sending report out from their own opinion. To make sure that they controls every word that is put out their on the air waves. And machines cannot lie. Machines aren't capable of distinguishing false reports from the truth of their own free will. They have to be programmed by someone that has their own free will. A computer cannot be an independent thinker. Because they doesn't has a conscience that triggers feelings, that helps us make decisions And so a machine cannot manipulate, because it is not a living being.

Forum List

Back