Messiah

Then Jesus was Lucifer. Thank you.
Because you consider Jesus over all The Rabbis and Jesus said he was Baal's son and nemesis of God in Rev 22;16.
Nice Argument!
And to your understanding what is the full meaning of the name Lucifer? Describe that spiritual host if you can please.
Isn't Lucifer the "light bearer"?

Then Jesus was Lucifer. Thank you.
Because you consider Jesus over all The Rabbis and Jesus said he was Baal's son and nemesis of God in Rev 22;16.
Nice Argument!
And to your understanding what is the full meaning of the name Lucifer? Describe that spiritual host if you can please.
Isn't Lucifer the "light bearer"?
Yes it is. I asked because if everyone can consider that for just a few moments they might get the fact that they too have a Lucifer spirit within that must be overcome.

I'd like you to elaborate if you don't mind. AND why would "bearing light" need to be overcome?

I'd like you to elaborate if you don't mind. AND why would "bearing light" need to be overcome?
As a carnal beings all have things to overcome here in this world. Even satan can appear as an angel of light speaks volumes if one can grasp that heaven is God's throne and the kingdom of heaven was installed within when that breath was given that created a living soul. As a believer one may have a light within them but does not always represent themselves as having that light within as they also have a son of perdition that has yet to be overcome. Bearing just a little light does not make one perfected while living in or to the carnal flesh.

When any of us here as mere mortals whom the Lord gave breath to makes claim to whom will rise to that throne or whom will go to hell we assumed that role of having a spiritual host of Lucifer abiding in us. So we all have a little Lucifer host in us to overcome even if we have been light bearers at one point or another. As we draw closer to being fully completed in the image of the first begotten son we become more than just a bit of a light bearer and more like the angel of the church of Philadelphia 'brotherly love'.

Adam 'human- red earth' you, me, guno, or whoever else out here living as flesh beings are being awakened, they are given an Eve 'life- conscience, also meaning the human will be with strife, contention, a case at law to show it, to teach how to breath, walk, true life to live to the spirit'. Until we can overcome the son of perdition also within ourselves we are covered in skins of various types. The portion within us created in the image of God would not be able to overcome the shame and the soul would die if it did not have a covering.

The only one who ever had the holy spirit stay continually was Jesus Christ when he walked for three years. The holy spirit may come on some for a moment but it does not stay as such.

Spiritual light was knowledge and truth,
darkness was ignorance and lies.
Luciferous light is phosphorus or physical light. It becomes spiritual darkness when they teach their god as that mystical light between the sun and earth, or in claiming that luciferous light came to Paul & Constantine claiming it's name Jesus.

Dictionary:
Lucifer
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

Symbolism of Morning Star=Lucifer
The Planet Venus was used to symbolise both arch angels.
(top prophet messengers) the fallen arc of venus called morning star symbolized lucifers fall while the rising arc of the planet Evening Star represented
Michael's rise-Dan 12:1-4.
But On the subject Morning Star was Baal's son and Ishtar's (easter) son. Baal's wife was Isis and she is basically another cultures mimick of Ishtar so said to be the same. Furthermore Morning Star is the adversary to Shalem (Evening Star) thus adversary of God and top messenger. To call yourself Morning Star is to call yourself the fallen false prophet Lucifer son of Baal adversary of God and Michael.
Hence celebration of the Morning Star on Easter as son of Ishtar and Baal's special birthday Dec 25th as father and son are the same Mythology as found through ancient tablets predating the Jesus myth.
So Now we know the secret of the number of his name;
Baal Jesus=666 in ascll used to secret numbers from names.

As a carnal beings all have things to overcome here in this world. Even satan can appear as an angel of light speaks volumes if one can grasp that heaven is God's throne and the kingdom of heaven was installed within when that breath was given that created a living soul. As a believer one may have a light within them but does not always represent themselves as having that light within as they also have a son of perdition that has yet to be overcome. Bearing just a little light does not make one perfected while living in or to the carnal flesh.

When any of us here as mere mortals whom the Lord gave breath to makes claim to whom will rise to that throne or whom will go to hell we assumed that role of having a spiritual host of Lucifer abiding in us. So we all have a little Lucifer host in us to overcome even if we have been light bearers at one point or another. As we draw closer to being fully completed in the image of the first begotten son we become more than just a bit of a light bearer and more like the angel of the church of Philadelphia 'brotherly love'.

Adam 'human- red earth' you, me, guno, or whoever else out here living as flesh beings are being awakened, they are given an Eve 'life- conscience, also meaning the human will be with strife, contention, a case at law to show it, to teach how to breath, walk, true life to live to the spirit'. Until we can overcome the son of perdition also within ourselves we are covered in skins of various types. The portion within us created in the image of God would not be able to overcome the shame and the soul would die if it did not have a covering.

The only one who ever had the holy spirit stay continually was Jesus Christ when he walked for three years. The holy spirit may come on some for a moment but it does not stay as such.
OKayyyy....

Spiritual light was knowledge and truth,
darkness was ignorance and lies.
Luciferous light is phosphorus or physical light. It becomes spiritual darkness when they teach their god as that mystical light between the sun and earth, or in claiming that luciferous light came to Paul & Constantine claiming it's name Jesus.

Dictionary:
Lucifer
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

Symbolism of Morning Star=Lucifer
The Planet Venus was used to symbolise both arch angels.
(top prophet messengers) the fallen arc of venus called morning star symbolized lucifers fall while the rising arc of the planet Evening Star represented
Michael's rise-Dan 12:1-4.
But On the subject Morning Star was Baal's son and Ishtar's (easter) son. Baal's wife was Isis and she is basically another cultures mimick of Ishtar so said to be the same. Furthermore Morning Star is the adversary to Shalem (Evening Star) thus adversary of God and top messenger. To call yourself Morning Star is to call yourself the fallen false prophet Lucifer son of Baal adversary of God and Michael.
Hence celebration of the Morning Star on Easter as son of Ishtar and Baal's special birthday Dec 25th as father and son are the same Mythology as found through ancient tablets predating the Jesus myth.
So Now we know the secret of the number of his name;
Baal Jesus=666 in ascll used to secret numbers from names.
I could have known you couldn't resist putting in your own precepts.

The bright and morning star is not Jesus Christ or we could be more technical by saying Yashua or Yeshua hamashiach "anointed with Jehovah's salvation" depending on the version you read from no matter how many times you try to convince someone else it is.

Going into Baal is good why not concentrate on that more for people will understand who the spiritual host Baal is and what Baal does that damages the people.

Baal. You have to understand I'm not Judeo-Christian. Bible talk sounds like babble to me.

For Jews, if the Tanach's requirements for the messiah have not been fulfilled, then there can only be one explanation: he has not yet come.

There is another explanation.

Your expectations of what the messiah is supposed to do is as irrational as Christian expectations about the second coming of Christ so of course he has not yet come and you will be waiting for a Messiah that builds a temple and leads the Jewish people back to Israel (even though they are already there) for as long as Christians will wait for Jesus to float down from the sky.

And even if someone in this day and age manages to convince Jews to build a Temple to slaughter animals in the name of God he will only be another false messiah to add to a very long list of false messiahs'.

For as long as people think that a holy God wants people to ritually slaughter animals in a Temple dedicated to a God obsessed with diet and fashion and the sex lives of human beings they will never see peace.

1)it's a known fact that us Jews have a unique biological makeup reason for seperating meat and Dairy. Many of us seem to get easilly
sick from the combo. Back then especially
bacteria developing in milk and meat combined would be enough a reason for dietary Warnings.
2) I guess you missed the source I posted that has busted your excessively repeating complaint about Temple ritual animal sacrifice(barbeque) bring your own dish party.
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”.

Not only does it put your rant and rave to rest but it also puts your missing king to rest being the MIKdash is named after Mike but not Jesus or Yeshu or Theudas.
In fact the Mikdash is also called MikDosh. Dosh meaning thresher, meaning Mike is the thresher not Jesus.

In Isaiah 25:7 it's the Moshiach who lifts the veil from our eyes, this is symbolised by the thresher label on Moshiach being the thresher removing the thin layer film from the grain so what's left is the edible substance.
Check and Mate! I got your king.
And if I have your Lucifer under my foot, that makes me...... come on Hobe, you know this answer. Just let the pride go and be honest with yourself and
the conclusion. John Hagee was able to admit in front of his congregation, that if Jesus was not who he claimed to be then Jesus was the biggest liar and nutcase known to man. Of course you understand it was Rome that was the liar and early followers who lifted the image high, the actual ad era figure never claimed to be son of man he spoke of third person tense. Just as Rabbi Schneerson never claimed to be Moshiach he talked about third person tense.
It was some of his Chabad Lubivictors devotees that made Schneerson their Messiah and lifted him to the role he so eloquently spoke of as another to come.
WE LEARN FROM EMULATIONS (LIKENESSES), so we can see how these inflated images occur theoretically found in similar events.

Many people have health problems don't realize at in part, they are food related.
Doctors are prescribing a diet more similar in many ways to a kosher diet.
People love the taste of their food and just don't realize an accumulation in their body is actually what is making them sick, or contributes to pain or depression, difficulty thinking, anger, spasms, etc.

Jews back then might not have understood the whys, but they did recognize a connection to food and health. You have to wait for a time to eat different food as the body does not digest competing food at the same time. It is a good diet for any one. It is not that jews digestive systems are different by DNA, but when anyone get used to eating right it becomes very obvious when they eat wrong.

If anyone has been put on a temporary lactose free diet and when better begin to drink regular milk again, your body will probably object in the beginning. Fermenting like making yogurt breaks down the lactose and makes it more digestible. It is the same basic idea.

Biblically speaking, a Jew can eat beef, say the after-meal blessing, brush his teeth and eat cheese without waiting.
It is NOT a health issue.
It is a matter of admitting through one's behavior that God is the Boss.

There's a book called, "Not Mixing Up Buddhism". Maybe there ought to be one for "Not Mixing Up Judaism".

The word means "Owner of".
If you believe in a power over lightning you would call it "Baal Baraq"
If you believe in a power over rain you would call it "Baal Gehshem"
In the Bible, the name Baal is applied to two different men, one town and one idol; Baal the male god of Canaan and Phoenicians; counterpart of the female Asherah (Judges 2:13). In the New Testament the name Baal is mentioned only once. The apostle Paul mentions Baal (Βααλ) in his letter to the Romans, as he reviews the story of Elijah (Romans 11:4).

The town called Baal is located in the southern part of the territory of Simeon (1 Chronicles 4:33), and is probably the same as the town named Baalath-beer (Joshua 9:8).

The name Baal appears often as element in compound names, but the two men named just Baal are:

A descendant of Reuben (1 Chronicles 5:6). A son of Jeiel and Maacah of Gibeon in Benjamin (1 Chronicles 8:30).
The amazing name Baal: meaning and etymology

Forum List

Back