Message to Cruz Lovers

Can anyone clarify? Did Cruz promise to endorse Trump at the speech or was it just assumed? Did they read his speech prior to Cruz giving it? Did Cruz just skip over the endorsement part of his speech?

Trump approved the speech. And then his campaign went through the audience stirring up the crowd against him. The question is why?
nonsense...that's media spin.

And what evidence is there to persuade me to believe that?
Did you not see the spontaneous eruption of boo's across the entire auditorium? It wasn't localized where the whips were. The dope on CNN said it started with the whips and THAT became the narrative. Lies. Anything to undermine Trumps appeal. Just like they tried to say the convention lacked energy and enthusiasm. Are we watching the same thing here.

Whats so hard to believe the convention goers wanted Cruz to endorse him and got pissed because he didn't? Republicans want unity. Sure there's some #nevertrumpers still around but they are NOT the majority of convention goers.

Watch CSpan for excellent coverage with no dopey pundits injecting their bias into the equation. You'll come away with your own opinion of the convention instead of regurgitating what these dopey pundits say.

I'm disappointed in Cruz. He's jumped ship and headed over to the Bush-Establishment dark side. It could cost him in the future.

He has jumped ship by suggesting we should support pro constitution candidates up and down the ticket? Isn't that what the party is supposed to do??

Ted is no more Bush side now than he was 5 moths ago. He's just th other side of the coin when it comes to Donnie.

At any rate, everyone saw what he did. He should own it and so should his supporters. He took a stand and didn't endorse him, now he'll have to deal with those repercussions. Instead of trying to weasel out of it, he should man up and just say "I did not endorse him and won't endorse him" and move on.

Instead he chooses to look like a fucking weasel and play dumb. Who's buying it? No one

Watching CNN this morning and former Congressman Bob Barr felt that Senaror Ted Cruz's behavior was appropriate last night and today when he tripled down on his lackluster endorsement of Trump. Let me remind Cruz lovers, "Trump owes you NOTHING!" The man won 36 primaries and the nomination. He does not have to "reach out" to you. He does not have to prove himself as a supporter of the Constitution. Your choice in November is between saving America or destroying it by not supporting Donald Trump. If you do not help with GOTV for Trump this year...you are part of the problem. You do not support the Constitution.

If trump supports the constitution, why did the crowd get so upset over Cruz stating we should support candidates up and down the ticket? Wouldn't that be an endorsement of Trump? Yet no one thinks it was. Tells me no one believes he is the constitutional candidate. Not even his die hard supporters.

Oh and I dont expect trump to owe me anything. But I took an oath to defend the constitution. I take that oath seriously and will not support its perversion just because it comes from someone with an R next to his name
Didn't cruz support the traitor Kim Davis?

Can anyone clarify? Did Cruz promise to endorse Trump at the speech or was it just assumed? Did they read his speech prior to Cruz giving it? Did Cruz just skip over the endorsement part of his speech?

Trump approved the speech. And then his campaign went through the audience stirring up the crowd against him. The question is why?

Did you not see the spontaneous eruption of boo's across the entire auditorium? It wasn't localized where the whips were. The dope on CNN said it started with the whips and THAT became the narrative. Lies. Anything to undermine Trumps appeal. Just like they tried to say the convention lacked energy and enthusiasm. Are we watching the same thing here.

Whats so hard to believe the convention goers wanted Cruz to endorse him and got pissed because he didn't? Republicans want unity. Sure there's some #nevertrumpers still around but they are NOT the majority of convention goers.

Watch CSpan for excellent coverage with no dopey pundits injecting their bias into the equation. You'll come away with your own opinion of the convention instead of regurgitating what these dopey pundits say.
It was a staged spontaneous eruption.
It's part of "the whip's" job to fire up the crowd.

Watching CNN this morning and former Congressman Bob Barr felt that Senaror Ted Cruz's behavior was appropriate last night and today when he tripled down on his lackluster endorsement of Trump. Let me remind Cruz lovers, "Trump owes you NOTHING!" The man won 36 primaries and the nomination. He does not have to "reach out" to you. He does not have to prove himself as a supporter of the Constitution. Your choice in November is between saving America or destroying it by not supporting Donald Trump. If you do not help with GOTV for Trump this year...you are part of the problem. You do not support the Constitution.

If trump supports the constitution, why did the crowd get so upset over Cruz stating we should support candidates up and down the ticket? Wouldn't that be an endorsement of Trump? Yet no one thinks it was. Tells me no one believes he is the constitutional candidate. Not even his die hard supporters.

Oh and I dont expect trump to owe me anything. But I took an oath to defend the constitution. I take that oath seriously and will not support its perversion just because it comes from someone with an R next to his name
Traitor my ass.
Maybe you should look up the definition of traitor.

Pence should thank Rafael.

today the conversation isn't about how meaningless he seemed.

So you you saw the whips in the audience, but they didn't do anything... Then why have them?

They approved the speech. so why are they stirring up anger? If I was trump id be out claiming Cruz did endorse him. He told us to vote our conscience for the candidate that will most protect the constitution. Why isn't trump out claiming that's him?

Unity is more powerful than anger, so why the anger? Why be decisive ?

Traitor my ass.
Kim Davis defying the COTUS isn't an act of treason? Hmmm interesting

What is cruz supposed to do after trump insulted him day after day? I dont blame cruz for not endorsing trump....you cant insult someone time after time and then expect support from that person.

Traitor my ass.
thanks for proving you have no clue as to what a traitorous act is.

Pence should thank Rafael.

today the conversation isn't about how meaningless he seemed.

Maybe, but he's so meaningless we are talking about Cruz. Oh...and that weird kissy thing Trump did.

Traitor my ass.

trea·son
[ˈtrēzən]
NOUN
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government:
:dunno:

I'm disappointed in Cruz. He's jumped ship and headed over to the Bush-Establishment dark side. It could cost him in the future.

Except he isn't on the Bush-establishment side. How you can even say that is beyond me. The establishment hates Cruz even more than Trump.

Cruz seems to be in a small, but loyal, field.

Traitor my ass.

trea·son
[ˈtrēzən]
NOUN
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government:
:dunno:
Ok, now present evidence that Kim Davis said or did something traitorous.

Forum List

Back