Merry Christmas to EVERYONE at USMB!

Spent the last two days with my grandson lost in toys, games and books. There is nothing better than family time without a care in the world.
I hope you all are equally as lucky as I consider myself and if Christmas isn't your thing, enjoy whatever is!

Merry Christmas

It is so great having young ones to share it with

Do I want to wrap the 1 gift I'm giving? No.

Oooo! I'm gonna find a Christmassy bag, and staple it closed! :banana:

Merry Christmas

Thank goodness men still have sex with women so that young ones are around. Glad you're enjoying the fruits of normalcy rightwinger. Give thanks today for that.

Spent the last two days with my grandson lost in toys, games and books. There is nothing better than family time without a care in the world.
I hope you all are equally as lucky as I consider myself and if Christmas isn't your thing, enjoy whatever is!
e3cb339f75eb04ad73e4218a90ba1655.jpg

Some good old Christmas songs!!
Excuse me while I go load up the fireplace and make a hot buttered rum....except with Tequila.

It was almost 50 here today and all week for that matter. No firebox going here. Nice outside

Definitely no fire today.
It's 72.
Ya gotta love a Texas Christmas,shorts and flip flops is the uniform of the day.

Merry Christmas

Thank goodness men still have sex with women so that young ones are around. Glad you're enjoying the fruits of normalcy rightwinger. Give thanks today for that.

Even on Christmas you can’t give your anti-gay obsession a rest. I hope Santa brought you some mental health professionals this year.

Merry Christmas

Even on Christmas you can’t give your anti-gay obsession a rest. I hope Santa brought you some mental health professionals this year.
Pro heterosexual, it’s still allowed

Good thing no one said it wasn’t.
You did
Nice try at a skip around but did not work
You criticized the man for making a pro heterosexual remark, I affirmed that it’s still OK to make pro heterosexual remarks.
In fact the only statement condemning anything was yours to him. So closed minded.

Good thing no one said it wasn’t.
You did
Nice try at a skip around but did not work
You criticized the man for making a pro heterosexual remark, I affirmed that it’s still OK to make pro heterosexual remarks.
In fact the only statement condemning anything was yours to him. So closed minded.

I chided a known hater and retard for trying to turn this thread into another one her anti-queer rants. This isn’t the thread for that, dig? Merry Christmas.

Forum List

Back