Merrick Garland Hearing Another Big Fail

you still can;t admit it !!!

This happens everytime. Every single time I ask you tough questions about issues. You get scared and try to dance around not admitting shit.

You run your mouth like you are some independent that can hold people accountable, but its all a lie. You are a republican and never hold the republicans accountable for their failure or deficits.
i answered your question you fucking stroonge......like i said before asswipe...you are too biased to have a conversation with...

None of that were multi trillion dollar spending bills…tax cuts aren’t even spending bills

What the f are you talking about
Yes they were, and the tax cuts resulted in a decline in tax revenue that became even more exacerbated when Bush blew up the economy and tax revenue plummeted even more than it would have, plus there were no economic benefits form the tax cut as Bush left office with the country in total ruin and devastation (just like when Trump left office)
Bush and the gOP's big out of control spending added trillions to the deficit.
that is how you go from a balanced budget to a $1T/yr deficit in 8 years...

Its laughable that you would even attempt to defend Bush and the republicans wild spending.

i answered your question you fucking stroonge......like i said before asswipe...you are too biased to have a conversation with...
You absolutely did not answer my question, you just said "Bush was a dumbass"

You always do this, and you have done this repeatedly in the past. You can't just man up and admit Bush and the GOP passed massive spending bills and destroyed a balanced budget and left office with $1T/yr deficits when we had a balanced budget 7 years earlier.

You can not admit the republicans turned a balanced budget into $1T/yr deficits.
No democrat has destroyed America like the idiot republicans did.

Yes they were, and the tax cuts resulted in a decline in tax revenue that became even more exacerbated when Bush blew up the economy and tax revenue plummeted even more than it would have, plus there were no economic benefits form the tax cut as Bush left office with the country in total ruin and devastation (just like when Trump left office)

Its laughable that you would even attempt to defend Bush and the republicans wild spending.

Such delusion
Factually false, of course.

You absolutely did not answer my question, you just said "Bush was a dumbass"

You always do this, and you have done this repeatedly in the past. You can't just man up and admit Bush and the GOP passed massive spending bills and destroyed a balanced budget and left office with $1T/yr deficits when we had a balanced budget 7 years earlier.

You can not admit the republicans turned a balanced budget into $1T/yr deficits.
No democrat has destroyed America like the idiot republicans did.
i just dont answer them the way you want me too....like i said banker you are way to biased to have a conversation with...you are a pretty far left die hard democrat....you cant have a discussion with people with your mindset....

i just dont answer them the way you want me too....like i said banker you are way to biased to have a conversation with...you are a pretty far left die hard democrat....you cant have a discussion with people with your mindset....

One has to get in.
Make fun of them.
Get out.

That's the best that one can hope for with Cultists that deep in.

bullshit

All you say is Bush was a dumb ass, you can't admit to what he did. You can't admit he inherited a balanced budget and left with trillion dollar deficits and no democrats has destroyed the budget and deficit like Bush and the GOP of 2000-2008, and they controlled Congress for 6 of those 8 years.

I ask you quesiotn about it and watch you squirm. You are way too biased to admit the truth, it pains you.

“Mr. Weiss has made his … decisions, and Mr. Weiss is an experienced federal prosecutor with extensive experience and with sufficient credibility to be appointed by President Trump,” Garland said of Hunter Biden case special counsel David Weiss. “I just have no grounds for interfering here.”

Weiss is a republican appointed by Trump to be US attorney and assigned to investigate Hunter Biden. He found absolutely nothing at all, and didn't have any evidence to bring any real charges against Hunter beyond low level misdemeanor gun charges that regular Americans would never face.

Republicans are mad that there is no real and credible evidence or charges against Hunter so they decided to cry and yell at Garland, but they failed, just like with the Devon Archer testimony.

Now we know why McCarthy does not have the votes for an impeachment inquiry, there is no real evidence of wrongdoing at all.

Republicans on Fox News have lied, per usual, and built up the Hunter Biden case to be more serious than it is. They have nothing at all, and the failed Garland hearing reiterates that there is nothing credible against Hunter or Joe.

No only is Garland a liar and an extremist, he is also a giant pussy. Listening to him makes me sick

Nope none where a trillion dollars spending bills and no tax revenue increased

Why do you lie?

numerous.
The bush tax cuts of 2001, then again in 2003.
No child left behind
numerous other smaller stimulus bills
all the war spending bills
plus a bunch of other spending bills from his "agenda" that he passed in the beginning of his presidency.

Bush was a mega spender and the results showed that. When he left office he turned a balanced budget into a mega trillion dollar deficit.
You%20so%20silly%20cat%20tiny-Th.jpg

Trillion-dollar deficits: Biden’s new normal

It's time for the president to meet Republicans at the negotiating table​

Biden’s add to the national debt outdoes Trump​

By David Winston
Posted April 26, 2023 at 2:38pm

According to the CBO, Biden is going to match Trump’s addition to the national debt in just three years, reaching a total of $7.1 trillion over his four years. That would be $1.5 trillion more than Trump contributed during his term, which included the 2020 one-time COVID emergency spending. If Biden’s 2024 proposed budget actually passed, he would add as much to the national debt as Trump and Bush 43 combined. House Republican leaders have made clear his budget isn’t going anywhere; but it illustrates just how out of control Biden’s spending policies really are.

Biden could have been close to a balanced budget​

If Biden had returned to the 2019 pre-COVID spending levels and rejected the trillions of dollars in excess spending that has characterized his first two years, he could have come much closer to a balanced budget for 2022. Adjusting the 2019 spending for inflation, and given the remarkable increase in revenues, the deficit in 2022 would have been only $194 billion instead of a deficit of $1.3 trillion.

However, given the direction of current spending, the CBO baseline projects the annual deficit will be over $1 trillion dollars through 2029, and then it goes over $2 trillion dollars for the years spanning 2030-2033.

Future proposed yearly spending could top $10 trillion​

Worse, CBO baseline spending projections show that Biden’s proposed budgets for the next two years will continue the $6 trillion-dollar spending of 2020 and drive it even higher through the rest of his term and beyond.

Biden’s own proposed 2024 budget would be 55 percent higher than Trump’s spending in 2019, and his budget projections are even more alarming. His 2024 proposed budget has spending that will reach the $7 trillion threshold in 2025, $8 trillion in 2028, $9 trillion in 2031, and $10 trillion in 2033.

Biden’s political decision to propose these levels of spending, despite the current $31 trillion federal debt, shows how important it is for Congress to clearly establish some level of fiscal discipline. The CBO baseline is projecting that if things stay on the current path for the next 10 years (2024-2033), the debt will be increased by $20.2 billion. Translating that from dollars into seconds that would be 6.4 centuries.

bullshit

All you say is Bush was a dumb ass, you can't admit to what he did. You can't admit he inherited a balanced budget and left with trillion dollar deficits and no democrats has destroyed the budget and deficit like Bush and the GOP of 2000-2008, and they controlled Congress for 6 of those 8 years.

I ask you quesiotn about it and watch you squirm. You are way too biased to admit the truth, it pains you.
hey mr die hard.....bush was a lousy president ....that means he sucked.....what more can i tell you....

No only is Garland a liar and an extremist, he is also a giant pussy. Listening to him makes me sick
listening to you cry makes me happy

You're just mad because they have no evidence against Hunter at all and you desperately want them to find something.
Deal with it, the Biden crime family is another lie, and there is not a shred of evidence of the Biden crime family.

You%20so%20silly%20cat%20tiny-Th.jpg

Trillion-dollar deficits: Biden’s new normal

It's time for the president to meet Republicans at the negotiating table​

Biden’s add to the national debt outdoes Trump​

By David Winston
Posted April 26, 2023 at 2:38pm

According to the CBO, Biden is going to match Trump’s addition to the national debt in just three years, reaching a total of $7.1 trillion over his four years. That would be $1.5 trillion more than Trump contributed during his term, which included the 2020 one-time COVID emergency spending. If Biden’s 2024 proposed budget actually passed, he would add as much to the national debt as Trump and Bush 43 combined. House Republican leaders have made clear his budget isn’t going anywhere; but it illustrates just how out of control Biden’s spending policies really are.

Biden could have been close to a balanced budget​

If Biden had returned to the 2019 pre-COVID spending levels and rejected the trillions of dollars in excess spending that has characterized his first two years, he could have come much closer to a balanced budget for 2022. Adjusting the 2019 spending for inflation, and given the remarkable increase in revenues, the deficit in 2022 would have been only $194 billion instead of a deficit of $1.3 trillion.

However, given the direction of current spending, the CBO baseline projects the annual deficit will be over $1 trillion dollars through 2029, and then it goes over $2 trillion dollars for the years spanning 2030-2033.

Future proposed yearly spending could top $10 trillion​

Worse, CBO baseline spending projections show that Biden’s proposed budgets for the next two years will continue the $6 trillion-dollar spending of 2020 and drive it even higher through the rest of his term and beyond.

Biden’s own proposed 2024 budget would be 55 percent higher than Trump’s spending in 2019, and his budget projections are even more alarming. His 2024 proposed budget has spending that will reach the $7 trillion threshold in 2025, $8 trillion in 2028, $9 trillion in 2031, and $10 trillion in 2033.

Biden’s political decision to propose these levels of spending, despite the current $31 trillion federal debt, shows how important it is for Congress to clearly establish some level of fiscal discipline. The CBO baseline is projecting that if things stay on the current path for the next 10 years (2024-2033), the debt will be increased by $20.2 billion. Translating that from dollars into seconds that would be 6.4 centuries.

Biden ihheroted a multi-trillion dollar deficit from Trump.

Trump was the president who blew up the deficit, increasing from $587B in 2016, to $1T before covid, then after covid he took it to the level of insanity and blew it up to $3.3T, begging Congress for even more spending.
Biden lowered Trump's $3T deficit down to $1.3T last year !!

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in 4 years and your fake news editorial has no merit when Trump is the one who blew up the deficit.

No, it isn't. And that is the point. Congressional Repubs have been looking at this since 2021 when two Senate committees controlled by Repubs issued a joint report exonerating Joe Biden. Since then it's been a rehash of debunked allegations and the emergence of newly debunked allegations.
If the Repubs had anything concrete we'd surely know about it. They don't.
Then explain how the Bidens made so much money. What were they selling, what skills did they have that were so valuable?

Why do they have so many shell companies?

Why does Hunter Biden’s painting sell for more than a Picasso?

see the problem is, just proclaiming them "dirty" means jack shit because there is no credible proof or evidence that they are dirty.

Just like when you said Hunter paid Joe rent, which was a lie. Or when Trump told the Big lie of election fraud that never happened, then lost all court cases and has no real credible evidence of fraud at all.

You gullible sheep have a history of believing any lie they feed you, you got played again here as they have no evidence at all.

If there was evidence Weiss would bring charges after his 5 year investigation that started under Trump...

"credible"

Biden could jump in the Scrooge McDuck money pool of ill gotten gains and you would defend him.

More with the "credible"

Meanwhile you probably still believe the story Ford told about Kavenaugh.

Biden ihheroted a multi-trillion dollar deficit from Trump.

Trump was the president who blew up the deficit, increasing from $587B in 2016, to $1T before covid, then after covid he took it to the level of insanity and blew it up to $3.3T, begging Congress for even more spending.
Biden lowered Trump's $3T deficit down to $1.3T last year !!

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in 4 years and your fake news editorial has no merit when Trump is the one who blew up the deficit.
Um the deficits under trump were smaller then under Obama and xiden

Why are facts so foreign to you?

Forum List

Back