Merkel feeds Erdogan with Balls of the German Constitution

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Yeah, Turks, you know: Insult Erdogan and you are going straight to jail. You cannot insult Erdogan. Dozens of Turkish citizens rot in jail over Erdogan insult.
Now, Merkel allows Edogan´s personal demand for a penalty for a German TV moderator, who published a satiric poem insulting Erdogan. This doesn´t necessarily mean that the moderator will be punished but that the German government opened the legal process for Erdogan´s demand in Germany.
In the result, the artistic freedom and the freedom of the press are somehow voided and any foreign politician can now sue Germans over satiric statements.

Yeah, Turks, you know: Insult Erdogan and you are going straight to jail. You cannot insult Erdogan. Dozens of Turkish citizens rot in jail over Erdogan insult.
Now, Merkel allows Edogan´s personal demand for a penalty for a German TV moderator, who published a satiric poem insulting Erdogan. This doesn´t necessarily mean that the moderator will be punished but that the German government opened the legal process for Erdogan´s demand in Germany.
In the result, the artistic freedom and the freedom of the press are somehow voided and any foreign politician can now sue Germans over satiric statements.

SHEEEESH------Erdogan is another ASSAD. (((( well I already knew that----SYRIANS in the USA who despise the ASSADS --say NOTHING unless they
are absolutely sure they KNOW with whom they speak----it's for the protection of
people back - home

SHEEEESH------Erdogan is another ASSAD. (((( well I already knew that----SYRIANS in the USA who despise the ASSADS --say NOTHING unless they
are absolutely sure they KNOW with whom they speak----it's for the protection of
people back - home

This is an arcane clause in the Constitution, it dates back more than 100 years, it's been so obscure that it's rarely ever been invoked....this is one of the rare times.

Traitor Bitch Merkel can't stop digging that hole, the majority of the Cabinet are against her about this, she's politically finished anyhow since November 2015, all they're arguing about behind closed doors is who'll replace her, I expect they'll have made a decision by this Summer.

The courts of course could refuse to hear the case, then Traitor Bitch Merkel will look even more pathetic than she already does.

This is an arcane clause in the Constitution, it dates back more than 100 years, it's been so obscure that it's rarely ever been invoked....this is one of the rare times.

Traitor Bitch Merkel can't stop digging that hole, the majority of the Cabinet are against her about this, she's politically finished anyhow since November 2015, all they're arguing about behind closed doors is who'll replace her, I expect they'll have made a decision by this Summer.

The courts of course could refuse to hear the case, then Traitor Bitch Merkel will look even more pathetic than she already does.
No. There is no law covering satiric insults. "Caliph insult" does not exist in Germany, anyway.

What you are referring to is this one:
StGB - Einzelnorm

And this one:
StGB - Einzelnorm

However, the insult was expressed in an artistic manner and the artistic freedom is unconditional. Any limitation of this freedom is subject to a consideration of the comparativeness of the insult. So, generally, if the insult is made up out of thin air - invention, immoderate exaggeration or extraordinary vehemency - it can be considered a violation of the personal honor:
Beleidigung (Deutschland) – Wikipedia

Last edited:
No, folks NOT USMB. Germany, a country led by a former East German Communist now calling herself a United Germany Liberal. What a load of sh#t that woman is.

They ARE looking at the chance of putting a German comedian in JAIL for making fun of the president of Turkey! Here is the news reel from RTV.

So a German could go to jail for making Obama jokes? Lenny Bruce and George Carlin would have been lifers. Comedy is the mirror that says what we think. When you remove FREE SPEECH you kill freedom of thought.

Oh and Merkel? YOU are an asshole.

Fury

No, folks NOT USMB. Germany, a country led by a former East German Communist now calling herself a United Germany Liberal. What a load of sh#t that woman is.

They ARE looking at the chance of putting a German comedian in JAIL for making fun of the president of Turkey! Here is the news reel from RTV.

So a German could go to jail for making Obama jokes? Lenny Bruce and George Carlin would have been lifers. Comedy is the mirror that says what we think. When you remove FREE SPEECH you kill freedom of thought.

Fury

I can't be bothered re-writing a response, I just posted about this in the Europa section, so I'm copying my exact post from there as a response to this OP.

Fury

I can't be bothered re-writing a response, I just posted about this in the Europa section, so I'm copying my exact post from there as a response to this OP.

They need to hang that woman.

Fury

There's no way that Herr Böhmermann is going to be sent to prison, he now has much support across the media thanks to Traitor Bitch Merkel's decision.

I was talking earlier with a legal expert friend, he's in Düsseldorf and is an expert in Constitutional Law and he said that the poem probably qualifies as satire and thus as free speech protected by the constitution.

Also Traitor Bitch Merkel has been slapped by Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier and Justice Minister Heiko Maas, Herr Maas said Merkel should have just allowed Psychopath Erdogan to proceed with the private lawsuit that he has brought against Herr Böhmermann.

So as I said, Traitor Bitch Merkel just keeps digging that hole even bigger.

Fury

They need to hang that woman.

Well yes, but I hear there's a house in a South American nation that might suit her.

Free speech is overrated anyway.

They're especially afraid of people knowing the truth, truth is their enemy, it's the new "hate speech"

truth-george-orwell-1984.jpg

Fury

There's no way that Herr Böhmermann is going to be sent to prison, he now has much support across the media thanks to Traitor Bitch Merkel's decision.

I was talking earlier with a legal expert friend, he's in Düsseldorf and is an expert in Constitutional Law and he said that the poem probably qualifies as satire and thus as free speech protected by the constitution.

Also Traitor Bitch Merkel has been slapped by Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier and Justice Minister Heiko Maas, Herr Maas said Merkel should have just allowed Psychopath Erdogan to proceed with the private lawsuit that he has brought against Herr Böhmermann.

So as I said, Traitor Bitch Merkel just keeps digging that hole even bigger.

And Hillary Clinton would make her look like a saint.

They're especially afraid of people knowing the truth, truth is their enemy, it's the new "hate speech"

View attachment 71532
The leftists should be executed or deported to some 3rd world country. And all Marxist material should be burned and anytime someone tries to bring that crap back...you kill the proponent immediately.

What the Leftists don't realise, this is that the pendulum is swinging our way and once we regain control of the agenda, one of our main tasks is to enact a total strategy which has only one aim....to make sure the Leftists never again get their filthy paws anywhere near ANY reins of government, of course a separate group will be tasked to cleanse the educational system of Leftist dogma.

We've been very open about our agenda, it's not like it's shrouded, it's just the Leftists not living in reality, they're encased in Bubbleland, so they refuse to believe what's going to happen to them when the pendulum swings.

View attachment 71532
The leftists should be executed or deported to some 3rd world country. And all Marxist material should be burned and anytime someone tries to bring that crap back...you kill the proponent immediately.

What the Leftists don't realise, this is that the pendulum is swinging our way and once we regain control of the agenda, one of our main tasks is to enact a total strategy which has only one aim....to make sure the Leftists never again get their filthy paws anywhere near ANY reins of government, of course a separate group will be tasked to cleanse the educational system of Leftist dogma.

We've been very open about our agenda, it's not like it's shrouded, it's just the Leftists not living in reality, they're encased in Bubbleland, so they refuse to believe what's going to happen to them when the pendulum swings.
The Pendulum is getting ready to swing here as well. They can deny it but they can't stop it.

Forum List

Back