memory

That's an old interview, I remember seeing it years ago...that's mary lou henna of taxi fame, what she does is a form of mnemonics [I use it myself] that anyone can do...she uses it for dates and events, I use it for lists.
I can memorize any list no matter how long and in a very short time, even a phone book if I wanted to take the time...I memorized every oscar winning actor, actress, director, and film and what movie they won for [8 items per year for 90 years] 720 items in just 4 1/2 hours...every country in the world and all the capitals [423 items, nauru does not have a capital listed] in 2 1/2 hours, all the popes, russian czars and grand princes, french kings [hugh capet was really the first king, not louis I] and presidents, all english monarchs and prime ministers in very short periods of time and you never forget these things.
If you would like to try it get hold of a book called "Moon Walking With Einstein" by Joshua Foer, you will discover that there is no such thing as a photgraphic memory.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back