Melon Heads Caught

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
7-L7-W6-XNTKRFQPKDSAFUJOXBTQQ.png

At least they were wearing masks and practicing social distancing. Cops finally got the suspects

At least they were wearing masks and practicing social distancing. Cops finally got the suspects

Actually, further research now shows that melons contain a natural antiviral agent and scientists now recommend people go out and get a melon and wear it over the face at least 5 hours each day! I mean, have you ever seen a watermelon with a cold or the Flu?

Didn't think so.

BONUS: They keep your head cool on a hot day.

But you'll have a cool head swarmed with flies.

Actually, further research now shows that melons contain a natural antiviral agent and scientists now recommend people go out and get a melon and wear it over the face at least 5 hours each day! I mean, have you ever seen a watermelon with a cold or the Flu?

Didn't think so.

I eat watermelon every day. Unfortunately I cant wear a watermelon mask because I juice and drink the rind

I eat watermelon every day. Unfortunately I cant wear a watermelon mask because I juice and drink the rind
So do I! I buy watermelon juice by the gallon. It's OK so long as you don't start getting an urge to tap dance, shine shoes or go pick cotton. If that ever happens, stop eating all melon immediately for at least 14 days or at least until the dancing stops.

Didn't think so.

/----/ " I juice and drink the rind "
I'm a Southern boy and I never saw anyone do that - but I guess with enough Vodka, it would be drinkable.

Forum List

Back