Melissa Harris Perry Plays A Big Race Card

Melissa Perry is race-obsessed to the level of plainly manifest neurosis. She seems to be a few degrees of control away from physical violence. It isn't hard to imagine her wearing a beret and carrying a rifle. She is a 1960s Black Panther throwback.

Her hatred for Whites is so obvious it's surprising MSNBC would host her raving performances in spite of the fact that channel's ratings have plummeted. Between her and Sharpton it has been abandoned by a significant number of Whites (including me) who once enjoyed its intelligently progressive programming but now find it increasingly left-wing radical and distinctly anti-White.

It is amazing to watch her sit there like she is teaching math and spit these roadapples out one right after the other like they were geometry postulates.

She's a racist to the core.

Let's bump this thread as Perry is still out there running off at the mouth.

Since Obama got elected hateful people like this progressive/liberal Harris woman is crawling out of the wood work

Martin Bashir and what he said about a woman candidate for Vice President of this country is a Prime example

hate and Division is their game...Progressive can't win any other way

Maybe the people have woken to this come the next elections

I cannot believe that people actually watch MSNBC and listen to the likes of this woman. I mean, if the Rev Sharpton can get time on this network, doesn't that tell you something? Sharpton is a race-baiting moron. Course, I would imagine it is simply the stuff that gets RDean and Black_Label all 'tingly' inside. Does nothing but feed their already warped senses.

PmsNbc is nothing but "gutter" politics

that station should be shunned

You have to wonder where they're getting their money to stay on the air? their ratings are so in the toilet

they should just call it what it is, Soros/Democrat Party/Progressive Funded propaganda station

Last edited:
I seriously thought it was a skit~~ It was Funnny Stuff!!

It should be called "ObamaGate" since everything about it is False and Untrue. Obamacare was completely based on lies to We the People!!! There most certainly is a need for several independent investigations on a long list of Obama scandals:confused::confused:

Obamacare and Merry Christmas ~~~

Last edited:

It should be called "ObamaGate" since everything about it is False and Untrue. Obamacare was completely based on lies to We the People!!! There most certainly is a need for several independent investigations on a long list of Obama scandals:confused::confused:

You may not have been around, but very few on the left (there were a few) who screamed racism when they went after Clarance Thomas.

[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION] - I think I found your closet mate. Check out the avatar of the post I'm quoting. ;)

Ms. Harris has earned her way into the not very exclusive ****** Club with her recent remarks.

O.K.

That's harsh.

While I think her behavior is bad....I hate the N-word as much as I hate the C-word.

I'm not real fond of the B-word either.

So she's an M-word (moron).

[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION] - I think I found your closet mate. Check out the avatar of the post I'm quoting. ;)

"Closet" mate?

Hmmm......

Not enough skin to know if it is true.

"Closet" mate?

Hmmm......

Not enough skin to know if it is true.

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back