Melania Trump: War on Christmas

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1703213816228.png

Damn, that is bizarre - but funny! What do you think?

I think I never heard her say anything remotely like that. This is a democrat saying "listen to what I heard."

Meanwhile, what I did see was this

Where are the twin girls? This is the Overlook Hotel, isn't it?

The guy with the fake boobs wearing the blue dress has the biggest mouth I have ever seen. He could fit five penises in that cavern and still drink a beer.

Taco Jill managed to trash the Nutcracker Ballet, Tchaikovsky's music and the entire country of Austria at once. This was worse than getting her Taco title.

I think I never heard her say anything remotely like that. This is a democrat saying "listen to what I heard."

Meanwhile, what I did see was this

Where are the twin girls? This is the Overlook Hotel, isn't it?

The guy with the fake boobs wearing the blue dress has the biggest mouth I have ever seen. He could fit five penises in that cavern and still drink a beer.

Taco Jill managed to trash the Nutcracker Ballet, Tchaikovsky's music and the entire country of Austria at once. This was worse than getting her Taco title.

The "nutcracker" at the end was reminiscent of the "step and fetchits" of the 30s. Naw Biden isn't racist.

I think you need to get out more.

Is that part of this discussion?

No, this is about Trump and what he thinks about things. The MAGA crowd claim there's an attack on Xmas by the left, and yet... Trump's wife comes out with scrooge style things.

It looks like Melania coming out trashing Christmas is a deep fake composite of various statements. Like this one

Where in the bible does it say Jesus wanted Christians to drag a tree in their home, decorate it with globes and lights?

I'll wait.

Meanwhile...Xmas is steeped in paganism. The intent of celebrating xmas (good will, etc) is fine. Pretending its Christ's birthday is not fine.

Where in the bible does it say Jesus wanted Christians to drag a tree in their home, decorate it with globes and lights?

I'll wait.

Meanwhile...Xmas is steeped in paganism. The intent of celebrating xmas (good will, etc) is fine. Pretending its Christ's birthday is not fine.

The Christmas tree began with German Lutherans who admired the way snow sparkled in starlight. We bring the evergreen into out homes to enjoy the sparkle. There is no religious significance to a Christmas tree. Just an enjoyment of beauty.

I like Xmas. Or did. Doesn't do much for me anymore now that I am old and alone. But I do like the positive aspects of it. I just believe its more paganism than Christian..which is fine since I lean towards paganism while dragging Christ along with me. He doesn't seem to mind.

Forum List

Back