Melania trump tribute

More classless people trashing a First Lady. I can't figure out why either side can't leave families out of this. Sad commentary on American cutthroat politics.

I have to agree but so am guilty of trashing two First Ladies in the past...

Hillary Clinton

Nancy Reagan

Both of them just annoyed the hell out of me but the other First Ladies never did including Melania...

I wish her the best and hope she enjoy the rest of her life...

found this on youtube. Shes a Lady tribute to Melania.

They left out all the nudes.

She did nudes when she was First Lady?

News to me.

No, she mostly complained and slapped at tRump.

Why do you ask?

Because, oddly, the thread is about the former First Lady, not a model that married a billionaire.

Did you forget that they are the same person? I mean, I do understand that after all the surgeries she really doesn't look anything like she did when she was younger, but I don't think there's any question about her identity.

5dedaeb20489e.jpeg

News to me.

Why do you ask?

Because, oddly, the thread is about the former First Lady, not a model that married a billionaire.

Did you forget that they are the same person? I mean, I do understand that after all the surgeries she really doesn't look anything like she did when she was younger, but I don't think there's any question about her identity.

View attachment 447407

Hate to see what happens to Melania when all that plastic surgery falls apart

1611418586534.jpeg

The real First Lady

Last edited:

News to me.

Why do you ask?

View attachment 447407

Oh thanks, not gonna be able to get that picture outta my head for days!

News to me.

Why do you ask?

View attachment 447407

The same person?

yes

but the 'First Lady' did not pose for mens magazines, and no need to bring it up.

That was far in her past, much like Bushs drinking that many loved to bring up.

If Kerry hadn't run on his 'war record', that would have been a non issue.

If Clinton hadn't stated 'he never inhaled', that would have been a non issue.

News to me.

Why do you ask?

View attachment 447407

View attachment 447409

You may hate to see it, but you'd still do it.

News to me.

Why do you ask?

View attachment 447407

View attachment 447409

Melania just turned 50

The clock is ticking

More classless BS by the group that claims they want “unity.”

This is one way to know the left doesn’t want unity, they don’t want cooperation, they want the power.

News to me.

Why do you ask?

View attachment 447407

View attachment 447409

Melania just turned 50

The clock is ticking

and apparently, you just turned 9

News to me.

Why do you ask?

View attachment 447407

View attachment 447409

Melania just turned 50

The clock is ticking

and apparently, you just turned 9

Old enough to know what happens to extensive Plastic Surgery over time.

It ain’t going to be pretty

News to me.

Why do you ask?

View attachment 447407

The same person?

yes

but the 'First Lady' did not pose for mens magazines, and no need to bring it up.

Riiiiiight.

Your past doesn't just vanish. She did it, among other fairly unsavory things, and she's gotta live with it. I actually don't have a problem with the nudes, I just think it's fun to watch you repressed conservative types squirm when you're reminded. The high end call girl thing bothers me a bit, but mostly because of the human trafficking angle. I also think it's pretty dehumanizing to allow yourself to be used as a trophy, but that's her choice.

As far as I'm concerned she's a thoroughly despicable person.

News to me.

Why do you ask?

View attachment 447407

The same person?

yes

Riiiiiight.

Your past doesn't just vanish. She did it, among other fairly unsavory things, and she's gotta live with it. I actually don't have a problem with the nudes, I just think it's fun to watch you repressed conservative types squirm when you're reminded. The high end call girl thing bothers me a bit, but mostly because of the human trafficking angle. I also think it's pretty dehumanizing to allow yourself to be used as a trophy, but that's her choice.

Are you saying she was involved in human trafficking? that is serious accusation.

News to me.

Why do you ask?

View attachment 447407

The same person?

yes

Riiiiiight.

Are you saying she was involved in human trafficking? that is serious accusation.

No, I'm saying the industry is. She didn't run the industry.

More classless BS by the group that claims they want “unity.”

This is one way to know the left doesn’t want unity, they don’t want cooperation, they want the power.
View attachment 447413

i don’t care if it goes away, I object to the First Lady and children getting trashed, I feel the same about all of them not just Trump’s wife.
Just not classy, and childish but proceed as you wish, lots of classless people on this site.

Forum List

Back