Melania Trump Promotes Bitcoin

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Melania is her own woman, it seems.
I guess she has her reasons to do it her way.

"On Monday, former First Lady Melania Trump took to Twitter to promote the 13th anniversary of the creation of Bitcoin, crowing about the trillion-dollar market capitalization of the digital currency."

Not long ago her husband called crypto currency a scam.

"In June, he called Bitcoin a "scam against the dollar," and in October, during a Fox News interview, he doubled down on this position, saying, “I'm a big fan of our currency and I don't want to have other currencies coming out and hurting or demeaning the dollar in any way. If you look at a monetary system based on the dollar, if you start losing credibility, all of a sudden you're going to lose that strong monetary system. We have to be very careful about that.”

Maybe she doesn't want to "lose" anymore.

I don't understand bitcoin at all and wouldn't invest in it.
Having said that, I am willing to wager hard cash that
Melania's face is a lot easier on the eyes than yours, RW.
Melania’s face will only last a few more years, then she will look like Trump’s first wife

1641263761617.jpeg

Melania is her own woman, it seems.
I guess she has her reasons to do it her way.

"On Monday, former First Lady Melania Trump took to Twitter to promote the 13th anniversary of the creation of Bitcoin, crowing about the trillion-dollar market capitalization of the digital currency."

Not long ago her husband called crypto currency a scam.

"In June, he called Bitcoin a "scam against the dollar," and in October, during a Fox News interview, he doubled down on this position, saying, “I'm a big fan of our currency and I don't want to have other currencies coming out and hurting or demeaning the dollar in any way. If you look at a monetary system based on the dollar, if you start losing credibility, all of a sudden you're going to lose that strong monetary system. We have to be very careful about that.”

Maybe she doesn't want to "lose" anymore.

I plucked 10 grad down on Bitcoin about 3 yrs in with my drunken sailor allowance I get in investing every year. Not bad.

I’m not sure I’d buy it. I’m also not actually recommending it.
But as a collector piece with the Trump image … it may be ok as an investment.
Silver is going for near the same today as in 1919. Dream for it to hit historical highs like in 1975 at $120.

Forum List

Back