Melania Trump: "Einstein Visa"

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1701054714071.png

Melania Trumpā€™s ā€˜Einsteinā€™ visa and ā€˜chain migrationā€™ detailed in new book

Melania Trump has never been fully transparent about her immigration journey, writes Mary Jordan, the author of an explosive new biography of the first lady

I can't imagine what Melania Trump and Einstein could possibly have in common. What do you think?

1701055280245.png

NEW YORK ā€“ DECEMBER 9: Model Melania Knauss arrives with developer Donald Trump for the opening night of the musical ā€œDance of the Vampiresā€ December 9, 2002 at the Minskoff Theatre in New York City. (Photo by Mark Mainz/Getty Images)

She ain't no Einstein!

I wonder who thinks the postings of an obviously retarded hack like Chief Shitting Bull is worthy of paying him?

Whoever it is; they ainā€™t getting their rubleā€™s worth.

Well, Sparky, the Chief is finally putting you on permanent ignore. Bye...

View attachment 864481

Melania Trumpā€™s ā€˜Einsteinā€™ visa and ā€˜chain migrationā€™ detailed in new book

Melania Trump has never been fully transparent about her immigration journey, writes Mary Jordan, the author of an explosive new biography of the first lady

I can't imagine what Melania Trump and Einstein could possibly have in common. What do you think?

Be sure to buy 5 copies for your mother!

The only thing to condemn about January 6, is the political persecutions of the entrapped.

View attachment 864481

Chief Sucksalotacocks is hitting the peyote again ... :doubt:

Forum List

Back