Megyn Kelly debut on NBC- Putin interview!

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
Well, she towed the line like a good parrot to the letter!

Putin put her in her place.

Oh yeah, and she looks coked up.

Oh! And Lies! "For the record" She's fulla shit.

Killer good remarks - well caught. As far as Kelly, all I see is a person who is creating self serving news, so that one day when she goes to TNT, ABC, CBS, she can command a higher pay on account of her "following". It is not courage to be stupid and to keep asking idiotic questions without any basis, without research. Pride goeth before the fall. This time she took on far more than she could chew., fell flat on her face and tried to impress us viewers with a phony smile

• Banned
Killer good remarks - well caught. As far as Kelly, all I see is a person who is creating self serving news, so that one day when she goes to TNT, ABC, CBS, she can command a higher pay on account of her "following". It is not courage to be stupid and to keep asking idiotic questions without any basis, without research. Pride goeth before the fall. This time she took on far more than she could chew., fell flat on her face and tried to impress us viewers with a phony smile

I'm going to guess it's all downhill from here for her.

Megyn did a good job, Putin looked sophomoric caught in a panty raid, and the mewling far right mewls. Good on Megyn.

• Banned
I watched about three minutes of it.

This whole Russia affair is embarrassing for America.

Putin explained it to her and she went "derp!" :badgrin:

I know a lil bit about these things :eusa_whistle:

231679_2_preview.jpg

Megyn did a good job, Putin looked sophomoric caught in a panty raid, and the mewling far right mewls. Good on Megyn.

Well Jake, it looks like your indoctrination is complete, you can now call yourself a lefty.

She/Putin made the left wing news look like babbling buffoons and you didn't notice it...

She didn't look at all coked up. Tell me what "lies" she told, please. She asked the questions everyone wants answers to. But
Putin did what everyone expected he would do--he lied. And as he lied, he used some troll tactics to insult the interviewer. Funny how much he sounded like a Trump supporter. Huh.

She didn't look at all coked up. Tell me what "lies" she told, please. She asked the questions everyone wants answers to. But
Putin did what everyone expected he would do--he lied. And as he lied, he used some troll tactics to insult the interviewer. Funny how much he sounded like a Trump supporter. Huh.

Whatever came out of her mouth after "For the record" on the dub in.

What disruption of the election??

If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. Joseph Goebbels

Poor Megyn - she always had a higher opinion of her skill as an interviewer than the facts warranted.

Well Jake, it looks like your indoctrination is complete, you can now call yourself a lefty.

She/Putin made the left wing news look like babbling buffoons and you didn't notice it...
Yeah, well you try Jaking Off and paying attention at the same time!

Whatever came out of her mouth after "For the record" on the dub in.

Okay, call me if you decide to actually say anything.

Cons loved her when she was on Fox .. now, not much. :laugh2:

I thought she was entertaining but I pretty well got bored with her parasitizing off Trump, I could watch the fake news channels and get that, granted, she's far more appealing to the eyes than the dog meat you generally see on fake news.

Forum List

Back