Meghan McCain’s new book, “Bad Republican: A Memoir”, flops big time. Only 244 copies have sold since it was released on April 26

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
What do you figure those 300 copies cost Lindsey Graham? he was friends with Meghan's dad, get it?

What do you figure those 300 copies cost Lindsey Graham? he was friends with Meghan's dad, get it?

She is a big fat RINO like her dad who is rotting in hell

How do you know he's in hell? Are you a crazy bible thumper who spills nonsense.
New York.......LOLOLOL...Rot in your shit hole anus.That cripple was part of the plan to smear a candidate and unseat a duly elected prez

Now go fuck yourself sperm belcher

Your Avatar...........You are why I favor abortion. Too bad you were passed by

How do you know he's in hell? Are you a crazy bible thumper who spills nonsense.
Old Joe Liebermann and McCain were together in so many things. I remember Liebermann saying they thought about running for President on the same ticket. This is why we are up shits creek. As long as we moved left if even slowly Liebermann kept the friendship with old traitor McCain. Another corrupted privileged evil demon who screwed over the voters for his own flaws including pride and hate.

Jill Bidens book didn’t fare any better than McCains. They just aren’t that interesting.

Imagine the vindictiveness of a U.S. senator who refused to allow the president of the United States to show respect by attending his funeral. McCain was an angry unhappy man and nobody wants to listen to angry rants by his daughter.

Imagine the vindictiveness of a U.S. senator who refused to allow the president of the United States to show respect by attending his funeral. McCain was an angry unhappy man and nobody wants to listen to angry rants by his daughter.
Many Senators in congress on both sides of the isle couldn't stand McCain, he was an asshole.

New York.......LOLOLOL...Rot in your shit hole anus.That cripple was part of the plan to smear a candidate and unseat a duly elected prez

Now go fuck yourself sperm belcher

Your Avatar...........You are why I favor abortion. Too bad you were passed by

I got a question? Did you actually write this or was it your 1st grade teacher that wrote this.

That's the problem with this world today, right wing nut jobs like you need to stay in there place and clean the skid marks from there ass.

I got a question? Did you actually write this or was it your 1st grade teacher that wrote this.

That's the problem with this world today, right wing nut jobs like you need to stay in there place and clean the skid marks from there ass.
If I would have listened to you libturds I'd have slaved to a boss for 50 yrs and died 3 days after retirement

That is not a life at all. You GD people can't govern nor run your personal lives. Running gay bars is all you people should do

Time card puncher.....lol

I got a question. Have you seen how pathetic people rate you here.....lololol

You are neither funny and you appear really GD dumb

If I would have listened to you libturds I'd slaved to a boss for 50 yrs and died 3 days after retirement

That is not a life at all. You GD people can't govern nor run your personal lives. Running gay bars is all you peopleshould do

Time card puncher.....lol

Sorry kid nobody understands you, so please speak clearly and not rubbish banter. The clock has struck midnight for you and you personally know nothing about politics.

Forum List

Back