Meghan McCain: without my father's leadership, "i hate America"...um, what exactly did he do for us?

Americans were not exactly overly impressed with your father's leadership.

she's lost her mind, which is sad but understandable.

Meghan McCain no longer calls herself a Republican, says the GOP's character 'seems to be gone'
This is why it is a bad idea to lavish praise upon and worship the aristocracy. What else is her claim to fame? Her daddy was somebody once. Blame her all ya want, but if the people paid her no mind she would know her place in society. As it is, she actually thinks she's some kind of leader.

Lots of self haters around these days. Just look at the forum.

Maybe it's time to move to Mexico for her.

Meghan McCain no longer calls herself a Republican, says the GOP's character 'seems to be gone'
Only a life time of service. What the fuck have you done? Asshole! How easy it is for a little bitch like your self that has never done any thing for any body to poo poo a life time of service. Go fuck your self.
i'm an american civil war veteran

Only a life time of service. What the fuck have you done? Asshole! How easy it is for a little bitch like your self that has never done any thing for any body to poo poo a life time of service. Go fuck your self.
You are full of shit is what you are.

i told John Wilkes Booth not to shoot Lincoln...imagine where we would be if he had listened!

i'm a descendant of a civil war vet. SAME DIFF!

McCain sold out to his greed with Campaign Finance Reform, I lost all respect for him after that travesty.

do you have a 'civil war veteran' 'kepi' to wear around town BBRo ?? ---

McCain sold out to his greed with Campaign Finance Reform, I lost all respect for him after that travesty.
Ya, I did not like that but I also did not like the hires from Golman Sachs by O bama. No one is perfect, I can give a pass for some mistakes. I still beleive he tried to do what was best as often as possible. In my own body of work I have things I am proud of and things that I consider mistakes. I would hope I would be judged on my full body of work not just the fuck ups.

Did her dad ever call himself a republican? Or was it a RINO? I know he ran as one and gave many people a reason not to vote GOP. Johnny was a great advocate for his opponent! Was that being a good republican? I call it a SUCKER. Trump has proven that what we want is not something either party has been very effective at delivering. But damn do they work hard at trying to block.

Forum List

Back