Meghan McCain gets one right

Some noted what a mistake it would be for the Dems to pick Harris for a long time. McCain didn't have a brilliant discovery, she is just repeating what many others long have said.

We use to think that Hillary was an idiot. Harris has her beat by a mile.

I've never understood Biden choosing her as VP, she's unlikeable, did poorly in the primaries and she's a proven disaster as VP.

I suppose he needed a female of color

Horrible choice

Totally agree with her for once.

Fox News: Meghan McCain on hypothetical Kamala Harris run to replace Biden: 'Ron DeSantis would put her in the ground'.

Meghan McCain has finally succumbed to TDS. She is clueless. Ron DeSantis has launched attacks on voting rights in Florida even though even he admits there was no fraud in Florida. His poor handling of the coronavirus has made Florida number one in coronavirus infections. He has attacked free speech rights. He has appealed to the far right. Suburban women will flee from DeSantis like he has the coronavcirus.

Totally agree with her for once.

Fox News: Meghan McCain on hypothetical Kamala Harris run to replace Biden: 'Ron DeSantis would put her in the ground'.

Ha! Ron DeSantis is doing everything wrong when it comes to COVID/Delta. He's going to lose his ass. Just like Donald did because he botched it, too. Trump would have waltzed back into the OO if he hadn't been such a dumbshit stubborn pigheaded prick.

Meghan McCain has finally succumbed to TDS. She is clueless. Ron DeSantis has launched attacks on voting rights in Florida even though even he admits there was no fraud in Florida. His poor handling of the coronavirus has made Florida number one in coronavirus infections. He has attacked free speech rights. He has appealed to the far right. Suburban women will flee from DeSantis like he has the coronavcirus.

The guy in Orlando who wears the Mickey Mouse suit at Disney World....he could beat DeSantis by the time this is all over....

Why didn't she say Trump would beat her...she has an ulterior motive...she is trying to place Ron over Don.....in the eyes of voters....she is still first and forever anti Trump....
Likely because that wasn't the question presented.

With that said, at this point I'd much rather have Ron over Don.

I've never understood Biden choosing her as VP, she's unlikeable, did poorly in the primaries and she's a proven disaster as VP.

I suppose he needed a female of color

Horrible choice

Somebody must have liked her for her to be voted the first female Black AG of California...twice.
If she was so unlikable, like say, Sarah Palin, then Biden would have lost the election, you silly brainless twit.

Somebody must have liked her for her to be voted the first female Black AG of California...twice.
If she was so unlikable, like say, Sarah Palin, then Biden would have lost the election, you silly brainless twit.
Someone must of liked Sarah Palin enough to elect her as the first women Gov of Alaska.

It's amazing how your logic fails so easily

The reality is about fifty percent of the people of Cali like her...no so much anywhere else.

People don't vote for the VP in Presidential elections.

She's as unlikeable as Hillary, maybe more so

Kammy is Hillary on steroids. Kammy has NONE of Hillary's strengths and all of her weaknesses in spades plus much more.

speaking.gif
Kamlaugh.gif

Forum List

Back