Meghan Markle, Prince Harry reportedly want Obamas at their wedding

racist-democrat-harry-s-truman.jpg

zzlbj-the-quintessential-democrat-democrats-racists-politics-1339538037.jpg

95db94d1f80c82728b30d3d317a5ccb0.jpg

Democrat%2Bracist%2Bhistory%2B(2).jpg

You have any idea how easy it is to put fake quotes and fake "facts" onto images?

Apparently not.

Once AGAIN the Klan was started by six ex-Confederate soldiers with no political affiliations and no political purpose. I can give you all their names, dates and exact address where they did it. That Klan fizzled in less than a decade, then the much larger and farther-reaching one was re-started in 1915 by an ex-minister and salesman who was looking to make money off the "Birth of a Nation" film. Again I can give you exact name, date, place and description, and he too had no political affiliation.

Furthermore nine years later that Klan was endorsing Coolidge --- the only major Pres candidate who didn't denounce them -- and getting Republican governors, Senators, mayors and local people elected from Oregon to Maine. Once again I can give you names, dates and places. And I won't need fake-ass Googly Images to make a bullshit point.

Fling bullshit on my watch and it WILL be shot down. Count on it.
. KKK was started by democrats. History doesn't lie.

No it sure doesn't. And what that history tells us is that the Klan was started by, in alpha order, (Maj) James Crowe, Calvin Jones, (Capt) John B. Kennedy, (Capt) John Lester, (Maj) Frank O. McCord and Richard Reed, Christmas 1865 at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee, in the law office of Jones' father Thomas, as a social club modeled after a popular college fraternity called Kuklos Adelphon.

None of those six had any political affiliations.
Prove me wrong. Be the first.

Here are their names, embedded on a plaque placed on that very building exactly one hundred years ago by the United Daughters of the Confederacy --

plaque1_6.gif

- the same group that was running around putting up all those other Confederate statues and monuments in public spaces as propaganda transmitters for the Lost Cause, the same artifacts that municipalities have been removing FROM their public spaces.

Go ahead ---- prove me wrong. You've got names, complete with middle initials. You've got a date and an address.

Now the second Klan, the rekindled one that grew much bigger and spread coast to coast, was launched on Thanksgiving Day 1915 at Stone Mountain Georgia by one William J. "Colonel Joe" Simmons, who took fifteen followers up in a rented bus, laid out a sword, a bible and an American flag, and burned a cross for the first time, mimicking the movie effect. Simmons was an ex-Methodist minister, a charlatan, a salesman, an inveterate club-starter, and a drunk. Mostly he was an opportunist looking to make money off the Birth of a Nation buzz by making the Klan it pictured into a real thing and charging memberships for it. But he too had no political affiliation.

Prove that wrong too. Prove either one wrong.

Last edited:
There will be enough black folk at the wedding to make the orc and hub feel at home.

It would be funny to see the Compton contingent turn Westminster Abby into Chuck E. Cheese.

If I'm Trump, I don't even accept such an invitation anyways. I would proudly announce, "I'm an American, we don't believe in the monarchy or bowing to other citizens because of their birthright. We believe you work hard and EARN your rewards in life".

This could be a great opportunity to make inroads into a broader voter base. I have nothing against the Royals and their traditions, but I wouldn't want any part of it if I were the president. It's a reminder of just what the Obamas represent, like Hillary, they believe they are Royalty and expect to be treated as such. I'm sure if Trump is invited he will go, but I know I wouldn't. Appears some in England wisely understand how bad it looks if they invite the Obamas instead.

Maybe the convenient meeting of the Prince and a woman from Hollywood is appealing to some, such as CNN and other global cheerleaders, but to the average American who believes in the Constitution and equality of men, this is an institution of fossils for which American Patriots fought for their independence from.

What a royal headache.

The British government is in a tizzy that Prince Harry and fiancée Meghan Markle reportedly want to invite former President Barack Obama to their spring wedding, according to The Sun. The government fears that President Trump will take it as a snub, according to a report Tuesday.

“Harry has made it clear he wants the Obamas at the wedding, so it’s causing a lot of nervousness,” The Sun reported, citing a senior government official. “Trump could react very badly if the Obamas get to a royal wedding before he has had a chance to meet the Queen.”

The relationship between Trump and British Prime Minister Theresa May has been a rocky one, with the leaders lashing out at one another during a number of controversies.

Most recently, May chastised Trump, calling him “wrong” for retweeting anti-Muslim videos posted by a far-right British group in November.

And while the prince bonded with the Obamas during the Invictus Games in September in Toronto, his bride-to-be referred to Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign as “divisive” and “misogynistic.”

The Sun reported that May could have the final word on whether the president will be on the guest list for the May 19 wedding.
You don't have to worry about what Trump would do if he were invited to their wedding: he is not going to be welcome. Period.

If I'm Trump, I don't even accept such an invitation anyways. I would proudly announce, "I'm an American, we don't believe in the monarchy or bowing to other citizens because of their birthright. We believe you work hard and EARN your rewards in life".

This could be a great opportunity to make inroads into a broader voter base. I have nothing against the Royals and their traditions, but I wouldn't want any part of it if I were the president. It's a reminder of just what the Obamas represent, like Hillary, they believe they are Royalty and expect to be treated as such. I'm sure if Trump is invited he will go, but I know I wouldn't. Appears some in England wisely understand how bad it looks if they invite the Obamas instead.

Maybe the convenient meeting of the Prince and a woman from Hollywood is appealing to some, such as CNN and other global cheerleaders, but to the average American who believes in the Constitution and equality of men, this is an institution of fossils for which American Patriots fought for their independence from.

What a royal headache.

The British government is in a tizzy that Prince Harry and fiancée Meghan Markle reportedly want to invite former President Barack Obama to their spring wedding, according to The Sun. The government fears that President Trump will take it as a snub, according to a report Tuesday.

“Harry has made it clear he wants the Obamas at the wedding, so it’s causing a lot of nervousness,” The Sun reported, citing a senior government official. “Trump could react very badly if the Obamas get to a royal wedding before he has had a chance to meet the Queen.”

The relationship between Trump and British Prime Minister Theresa May has been a rocky one, with the leaders lashing out at one another during a number of controversies.

Most recently, May chastised Trump, calling him “wrong” for retweeting anti-Muslim videos posted by a far-right British group in November.

And while the prince bonded with the Obamas during the Invictus Games in September in Toronto, his bride-to-be referred to Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign as “divisive” and “misogynistic.”

The Sun reported that May could have the final word on whether the president will be on the guest list for the May 19 wedding.
They are NOT going to invite Trump to their wedding. Harry is friends with Obama, so of course he will be invited. You racists are very ignorant, stupid and sick people.

The Sun is a tabloid. There is no issue in the royal household. They are not afraid of insulting Trump: the idea is ludicrous. The Sun is a shit stirrer. And it stirred you up because you believed the story.

Last edited:

What a royal headache.

They are NOT going to invite Trump to their wedding. Harry is friends with Obama, so of course he will be invited. You racists are very ignorant, stupid and sick people.

Crude and vulgar. It the two "royals" had any level of decency they would invite neither and make
no comment

The OP is about the outright rejection of Lying Trump and his mail order prostitute. Sorry cons, you own this vile orange turd and the smell he carries with him everywhere. Just own it and be done with it. The continual denial just betrays your weakness of character.

What a royal headache.

Fake news....

Yaaay TRUMP, Trump is wonderful. TRUMP is magnificent. TRUMP is the best.

The best part is we got rid of Barack the magic negro.

Trump the man who is erasing obama from history except for the footnote "he be de black mistake who dindu nuffin".

Did that do it for you?

Harry and Meghan seem to have become friends with the Obamas. It's their wedding, they should be able to invite anyone they want to be there.

trump has no friends. He stabs everyone around him in the back, sooner or later. Why would anyone want that backstabbing asshole at their wedding (or anywhere else, for that matter).

Harry and Meghan seem to have become friends with the Obamas. It's their wedding, they should be able to invite anyone they want to be there.

trump has no friends. He stabs everyone around him in the back, sooner or later. Why would anyone want that asshole at their wedding.

it's not a wedding in smalltown Hicksville-------it's a national event in Great Britain. I was smart----
I ELOPED ------rather than create hostility by having a wedding with a GUEST LIST and
I AM NOBODY-----if you never experienced some sort of RANCOR by SOMEONE in
your social or family circle ---over little imaginary slights related to celebrations----then
you must live under a rock

it's not a wedding in smalltown Hicksville-------it's a national event in Great Britain. I was smart----
I ELOPED ------rather than create hostility by having a wedding with a GUEST LIST and
your social or family circle ---over little imaginary slights related to celebrations----then
I understand that.

But inviting trump would be like inviting the Beverly Hillbillies. trump is a clown.

The only people he has conned are his willingly blind and deaf sheep-like followers. No one else in the entire world has any respect for him. I repeat: it is their wedding. They should be able to make it one they'll be happy with. They apparently have no respect for trump, so there is NO reason to dampen the good feelings by having the orange asshole attend.

I understand that.

But inviting trump would be like inviting the Beverly Hillbillies. trump is a clown.

The only people he has conned are his willingly blind and deaf sheep-like followers. No one else in the entire world has any respect for him. I repeat: it is their wedding. They should be able to make it one they'll be happy with. They apparently have no respect for trump, so there is NO reason to dampen the good feelings by having the orange asshole attend.

they can overcome the DIPLOMATIC problem by leaving the distant American cousins OFF
the guest list. Even as a child-----I learned----"if we invite that cousin----from that side of the family,
we have to INVITE ALL OF THEM" simple basic stuff

they can overcome the DIPLOMATIC problem by leaving the distant American cousins OFF
the guest list. Even as a child-----I learned----"if we invite that cousin----from that side of the family,
we have to INVITE ALL OF THEM" simple basic stuff
The only "diplomatic" problem this country has, is trump.

He's a World-Class Asshole and simpleton who has insulted and alienated many world leaders, including some allies.

So fuck trump. The best thing he could do for America is resign. Stop the embarrassment now.

TBH, I like the monarch more than I do former PM David Cameron, who is all to eager to rush in new world order and criticize those who stand against it.

Why wouldn't the royal inbred genetic abominations invite Obama? They both love spreading their butt cheeks for Islam. Both are utter parasites on their respective societies. Both are dumber than the proverbial bag of rocks.

Forum List

Back