Megathread: Government atrocities in the name of Covid

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This will be a long thread detailing regular peoples' mistreatment at the hands of (virtually always leftist) government officials and agencies who went full tyrant using covid as an excuse.

My own story: my mother went into the hospital in Los Angeles, CA on January 1, 2021 for kidney problems. No one was allowed to visit her due to the covid restrictions put in place by L.A. County "health officials" at the time. She died 10 days later. I understood from one of the nurses that someone sat with her for a short time a few hours before she died, but she was otherwise isolated and alone at the time of her death. Her wish was to be cremated, but the hospital held her body in the morgue for 29 days "because of covid", before finally releasing it to the funeral home for cremation (which took an additional 20 days, "because of covid").

Feel free to add your own stories. Most if not all of us have been hurt in some way by leftist tyranny during this "pandemic".

This will be a long thread detailing regular peoples' mistreatment at the hands of (virtually always leftist) government officials and agencies who went full tyrant using covid as an excuse.

My own story: my mother went into the hospital in Los Angeles, CA on January 1, 2021 for kidney problems. No one was allowed to visit her due to the covid restrictions put in place by L.A. County "health officials" at the time. She died 10 days later. I understood from one of the nurses that someone sat with her for a short time a few hours before she died, but she was otherwise isolated and alone at the time of her death. Her wish was to be cremated, but the hospital held her body in the morgue for 29 days "because of covid", before finally releasing it to the funeral home for cremation (which took an additional 20 days, "because of covid").

Feel free to add your own stories. Most if not all of us have been hurt in some way by leftist tyranny during this "pandemic".

No one but her ailing middle aged son who can barely drive and lives forty miles away is allowed in to see my great aunt at the old folk's home where she lives. Last year the management staff of the old folk's home forced her to get two shots of COVID vaccine plus a booster. She lost vision in one eye after her second jab. She also at some point fell and broke a hip. Absolutely no one was allowed in to see her at the hospital or the rehab. She's back at the old folk's home now. She's basically a prisoner who's been denied visitation rights.

No one but her ailing middle aged son who can barely drive and lives forty miles away is allowed in to see my great aunt at the old folk's home where she lives. Last year the management staff of the old folk's home forced her to get two shots of COVID vaccine plus a booster. She lost vision in one eye after her second jab. She also at some point fell and broke a hip. Absolutely no one was allowed in to see her at the hospital or the rehab. She's back at the old folk's home now. She's basically a prisoner who's been denied visitation rights.

That was and is the fate of many, many people living under the left's Branch Covidian regime.

The right: We should isolate the sick and vulnerable and everyone should go on with their lives.

Also the right: we need to see the sick and vulnerable!

I had more than a handful of patients in the hospital with one issue, family brought them COVID and they died.

Government mandated vaccinations is a violation of the Informed Consent Declaration of Helsinki, The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, and The Nuremberg Code. (Thank you Nancy Van Deusen, PhD, California, presented in Epoch Times)

In addition, government and private business mandated vaccinations is a violation of the HIPAA Act and constitutes an unlawful intrusion of your body.

I created this website just after the start of this latest tyranny.

Covid Facts Website

Forum List

Back