Megan Fox: My 9-year old Son Has Been Transgender Since He Was 2

That's not what the SJW's are saying. Even if you are just tucking, you have to be treated like a woman OR ELSE.

you side, your crazy, own it.
Megan isn’t an elected leader. She’s a super hot actress. She has a few good roles. A 2 year old isn’t anything but a 2 year old.

Actually, that inner ugliness is already showing.
View attachment 637109
Nothing quite like mangling your face to try to remain relevant when your acting abilities blow.
She’s had a few good roles. But let’s face it. This scene made her the hottest girl on the planet that year. Beauty is fleeting though. You can’t chase youth. Embrace aging with beauty. Jennifer Connely has.

435CF322-F3B5-4219-B470-FC97FF27271D.jpeg

Famous actress Megan Fox announces that her 9 year-old boy has been a girl since age two:

One can only hope that she doesn't have him surgically altered while a minor. Once his pre-frontal cortex has fully developed as an adult, then he should then decide for himself which gender he wishes to appear as. Technically, no matter what is done to his body, his XY Chromosome still makes him a male, no matter what he looks or thinks like.

Famous actress Megan Fox announces that her 9 year-old boy has been a girl since age two:

Since when does a two year old suddenly decide to change genders all by himself? When I was two years old I couldn't even decide if I had to use the potty or not.

She is as crazy as she is hot. And she’s one of the hottest girls on the planet. Wearing gender bending clothes and playing with gender bending toys isn’t trans.

Tell them Riley:

Wise beyond her years for sure.

Famous actress Megan Fox...

Famous? Okay, she's famous.

An actress? I'd say that's open for debate...

Yes, she has appeared in movies, but can she act?

As I recall, she was easy on the eyes once upon a time, but I haven't seen her lately...

I can't help but wonder what the boy plans on doing when he starts growing facial hair in a few more years instead of getting a period.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I think they take hormones to control the facial hair thing, but he can take my period if he wishes.

Forum List

Back