Medical Report

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Gut efening, folks. I have gathered statistiks on trends in IQ on the internet.
I have found the following IQ score averages listed from highest first to lowest last.

1.scientists
2.lawyers
3.truck drivers
4.ditch diggers
5. Dish washers
6.Sewer workers
7.Janitors
8. Dogs
9. Cats
10.Worms
11.Democrats

Dr Hassenfeffer

I have found the following IQ score averages listed from highest first to lowest last.

1.scientists
2.lawyers
3.truck drivers
4.ditch diggers
5. Dish washers
6.Sewer workers
7.Janitors
8. Dogs
9. Cats
10.Worms
11.Democrats

Dr Hassenfeffer
I do not see republicans on your list. Therefore they must come in below democrats. I'll take it.

1.scientists
2.lawyers
3.truck drivers
4.ditch diggers
5. Dish washers
6.Sewer workers
7.Janitors
8. Dogs
9. Cats
10.Worms
11.Democrats

Dr Hassenfeffer
1625610300179.png

Due to the increasing progressive presence in education your list had to be revised...

1. Truck drivers
2. Ditch diggers
3. Dish washers
4. Sewage workers
5. Janitors
6. Dogs
7. Cats
8. Worms
9. Scientists
10. Lawyers
11. Democrats

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

1.scientists
2.lawyers
3.truck drivers
4.ditch diggers
5. Dish washers
6.Sewer workers
7.Janitors
8. Dogs
9. Cats
10.Worms
11.Democrats

Dr Hassenfeffer
I do not see republicans on your list. Therefore they must come in below democrats. I'll take it.
i almost posted that i didnt see faggots on the list but then i remembered democrat is the medical term for faggots .

1.scientists
2.lawyers
3.truck drivers
4.ditch diggers
5. Dish washers
6.Sewer workers
7.Janitors
8. Dogs
9. Cats
10.Worms
11.Democrats

Dr Hassenfeffer
i almost posted that i didnt see faggots on the list but then i remembered democrat is the medical term for faggots .
Why do you people suck so bad at comedy?

1.scientists
2.lawyers
3.truck drivers
4.ditch diggers
5. Dish washers
6.Sewer workers
7.Janitors
8. Dogs
9. Cats
10.Worms
11.Democrats

Dr Hassenfeffer
why do you people suck so good at sucking ?

1.scientists
2.lawyers
3.truck drivers
4.ditch diggers
5. Dish washers
6.Sewer workers
7.Janitors
8. Dogs
9. Cats
10.Worms
11.Democrats

Dr Hassenfeffer
why do you people suck so good at sucking ?
Only homophobes who are insecure about their masculinity get insulted by accusations of being gay.

1.scientists
2.lawyers
3.truck drivers
4.ditch diggers
5. Dish washers
6.Sewer workers
7.Janitors
8. Dogs
9. Cats
10.Worms
11.Democrats

Dr Hassenfeffer
And the correct medical translation of “The fat lady is singing,” is “The morbid mass female is singing.”

1.scientists
2.lawyers
3.truck drivers
4.ditch diggers
5. Dish washers
6.Sewer workers
7.Janitors
8. Dogs
9. Cats
10.Worms
11.Democrats

Dr Hassenfeffer
And the correct medical translation of “The fat lady is singing,” is “The morbid mass female is singing.”
yes sir you are correct ..... i find it comforting that our patriotic brethren on the right are learning how to communicate with the woke leftists without offending their ....hers, his,shemale sensibilities ... for newbies to woke speech that havent learned the 250 million pronouns the left uses to identify themselves the word faggot is an all encompassing term that is acceptable to them that they all feel comfortable responding to and identifying with .

Forum List

Back