Media lied about Capitol police officer dying from a fire extinguisher beating

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Gee, the PAPER OF RECORD strikes again....they LIED about the Capitol police officer dying from being beat with a fire extinguisher.

THIS WILL BE ALL OVER THE MEDIA.....RIGHT?

Gee, the PAPER OF RECORD strikes again....they LIED about the Capitol police officer dying from being beat with a fire extinguisher.

I see we still have those supporting the attack of the Capitol and the beating (death) of our Capitol police.

I see we still have those supporting the attack of the Capitol and the beating (death) of our Capitol police.

I see some folks still have their eyes glued shut and fingers firmly stuck in their ears.

how many cops have been ambushed ,demonized ,killed and assaulted by the communist uprisings the left has committed recently .

so if someone uses a knife instead of a gun to kill someone...what's the difference exactly?

Instead, they increasingly suspect that a factor was Officer Sicknick being sprayed in the face by some sort of irritant, like mace or bear spray

I would not take their word if they said night is dark and day is light.

so if someone uses a knife instead of a gun to kill someone...what's the difference exactly?

Instead, they increasingly suspect that a factor was Officer Sicknick being sprayed in the face by some sort of irritant, like mace or bear spray

The difference is accurate reporting.

Why not say everyone who died on 9/11 died from slipping on a banana peel?

If I want a bull dykes opinion i'll run you over for it.

Hey good news. . .

I still had room for you on my ignore list.

He died as the result of being attacked by Trump's mob either way. It is my understanding the autopsy is still pending.

Your link appears to be bullshit.

It refers to a NYT artiicle that's behind a paywall but before the paywall obscured the screen I saw the headline say "appears to" referring to the nature of the insult.

In order to conclude "they lied about he Capitol police officer dying from being beat with a fire extinguisher", you have to show evidence that that is what they printed. I'm not seeing it here. And I strongly doubt they did so without confirmation.

And I sure as friggety fuck don't trust Fox Noise.

He died as the result of being attacked by Trump's mob either way. It is my understanding the autopsy is still pending.

Exactly --- he's dead either way, is he not? And that IS the result of the Rump Insurrectionistas, regardless what their method, or combination of methods, was/were.

Exactly --- he's dead either way, is he not? And that IS the result of the Rump Insurrectionistas, regardless what their method, or combination of methods, was/were.

Mob sent his blood pressure up and the years of eating doughnuts did him in combined with a family history of stroke/cardiac problems.

Forum List

Back