Media is most guilty of propagating racial unrest

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Almost all racial unrest is due to the media .
They only show certain narratives and dismiss many other stories .
They never show all the facts in police shootings as one example
They inflame races and many stations should be shut down
People are dying because of the media !!

Oh hell, they began this whole thing way back with Rodney King.
The L.A. riots was 100% the result of the edited videos of his beating.
To this day, it is almost impossible to find the unedited video showing King shoving, and knocking officers down as he fought them.

To this day, it is almost impossible to find the unedited video showing King shoving, and knocking officers down as he fought them.
A small difference....The rioting in the wake of the Rodney King verdict started that afternoon...It took nearly a week to get the "social unrest" ramped up in Minneapolis, and even longer in cities across the nation.

We've been hoodwinked like never before.

A small difference....The rioting in the wake of the Rodney King verdict started that afternoon...It took nearly a week to get the "social unrest" ramped up in Minneapolis, and even longer in cities across the nation.

Certainly.
The entire George Floyd narrative is almost, not quite, but almost completely false.
We all know this to be true. What actually happened came out within a week of his death, but the media buried those facts and kept right on beating the drums.

It never ceases to amaze me to see the level of fantasy the fascist racists descend to.

Last edited:

Certainly.
The entire George Floyd narrative is almost, not quite, but almost completely false.
We all know this to be true. What actually happened came out within a week of his death, but the media buried those facts and kept right on beating the drums.
Worse....Keith Ellison buried it....This has been a set-up all along.

MarcATL... a conversation...

Deemed Republican by him...

DR - "So..."
MarcATL - "You're a racist"
DR - "uh.. what...I.."
DR - "what is wrong...
DR - "... with you? I
DR - "haven't even said..
DR - ".. anything yet"

It never ceases to amaze me to see the level of fantasy the fascist racists descend to.
In the case of Floyd, what would you have done? Remember, a police department has a certain amount of people in it. It also has a much smaller percentage of its total force in the street at any given time. This year of riots and the virus is mighty peculiar...Oh that's right...its election year and the Progs are pushing revolution further then ever.

The media in 2020 America are staffed by college graduates who were indoctrinated by their ivory tower professors to think that certain folks are victims of systemic you-know-what.

So the media only report alleged crimes against minority groups. If the victim is a member of the (current & rapidly shrinking) majority ethnicity, the media will ignore or downplay the crime. The media do not want to show minority groups in a bad light.

Thanks to England's Daily Mail website, I am able to keep on top of many crimes that are committed by perps of ALL ethnicities. I hope that President Biden will allow Americans to continue visiting that website. It would not surprise me if President Biden gets a law passed that forbids the media from reporting any crimes committed by minority members.

The media in 2020 America are staffed by college graduates who were indoctrinated by their ivory tower professors to think that certain folks are victims of systemic you-know-what.

So the media only report alleged crimes against minority groups. If the victim is a member of the (current & rapidly shrinking) majority ethnicity, the media will ignore or downplay the crime. The media do not want to show minority groups in a bad light.

Thanks to England's Daily Mail website, I am able to keep on top of many crimes that are committed by perps of ALL ethnicities. I hope that President Biden will allow Americans to continue visiting that website. It would not surprise me if President Biden gets a law passed that forbids the media from reporting any crimes committed by minority members.

That won't happen, but I would love to see conspiracy theory sites be labeled as such.

Wrong ! The death of Mr. Floyd was 100 percent murder !!
All 4 cops should receive life in prison !!

Cold blooded murder

Anyone who defends those 4 cops needs to “ look at the man in the mirror “

The king thing was insane police brutality!!

Look I call them balls and strike and so should you

The hate from every Soviet media station is causing us to kill each other and has taken us back to the 60s
Jeff Zucker should be arrested and ( if guilty ) then executed for sedition and treason

Forum List

Back