Media Dishonesty and Race Hustlers

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Media Dishonesty and Race Hustlers​

Let’s look at some non-news cases. On March 14 in Tulsa, Okla., a white couple suffered a home invasion by Tyrone Woodfork, a 20-year-old black man. Ninety-year-old Bob Strait suffered a broken jaw and broken ribs in the attack. His 85-year-old wife, Nancy, was sexually assaulted and battered to death, ending their 65-year marriage.

On March 4, two black Kansas City, Mo., youths doused a 13-year-old boy in gasoline and set him on fire, telling him, “You get what you deserve, white boy.” Last summer, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel ordered an emergency shutdown of the beaches in Chicago because mobs of blacks were terrorizing white families.

Several years ago, in Knoxville, Tenn., a young white couple was kidnapped by four blacks. The girl was forced to witness her boyfriend's rape, torture and subsequent murder before she was raped, tortured and murdered. Before disposing of her body, the three men and one woman poured bleach or some other cleaning agent down her throat in an effort to destroy DNA evidence. A jury found the four guilty, and they were sentenced, but because of the judge’s drug use, a retrial is being considered.

None of those black-on-white atrocities made anywhere near the news that the Trayvon Martin case made, and it’s deliberate. Editors for the Los Angeles Times, The New York Times and the Chicago Tribune admitted to deliberately censoring information about black crime for political reasons, in an effort to “guard against subjecting an entire group of people to suspicion

Even if the president and his liberal allies in the media and assorted civil rights hustlers don’t care much about blacks murdering whites, what about blacks murdering blacks? During a mid-March weekend in Chicago, 49 people were shot, 10 fatally, including a 6-year-old black girl, making for more than 100 murders this year. Philadelphia isn’t far behind, with murder clipping along at one a day since the beginning of 2012. Have we heard Obama make a statement about this carnage or that most homicide victims are black and that their murderers are black? No, and we won’t, because black-on-black crime, like black-on-white crime, does not fit the liberal narrative of the continuing problem of white racism.

Read more, http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/articles/12/MediaDishonestyAndRaceHustlers.htm

Mister Walter E. Williams yet again points out the unbelievable journalistic malpractice that exists in our media today.

How many of the perps admitted the crime but were not arrested?

That doesn't matter, ******* are vile violent animals and this thread is the OP's reminder without having the guts to say it.

I merely posted a link and quoted the words of a professor at George Mason University, and my agreement with what he said as it pertains to the media. Your classless insinuation belongs to you, not me nor the original writer of the article.

I merely posted a link and quoted the words of a professor at George Mason University, and my agreement with what he said as it pertains to the media. Your classless insinuation belongs to you, not me nor the original writer of the article.

Obviously, he's black or he'd be fired for telling the truth about blacks, albeit, a watered-down truth.

How many of the perps admitted the crime but were not arrested?

That doesn't matter, ******* are vile violent animals and this thread is the OP's reminder without having the guts to say it.

No you posted the OP to show that "Zimmerman killing a ****** shouldn't be that big a deal, because they kill whites and each other with abandon." But you are too gutless to come out and say it, the pattern of a lot of white conservative posters here.

No you posted the OP to show that "Zimmerman killing a ****** shouldn't be that big a deal, because they kill whites and each other with abandon." But you are too gutless to come out and say it, the pattern of a lot of white conservative posters here.

I posted a published article from a professor at George Mason University that gives his opinion about media bias that I happen to agree with.
Your comments about "******" seem hystrical , please try to calm down.

Selective outrage is hypocritical, and leaders such as Jackson and Sharpton reveal their political agenda when they use their voices to bring attention to one and not the other...why don't they care about their brothers and sisters enough to do more to reach out to find a solution to such a social tragedy??

Alan, your intentions are good.

But Salt is right.

White conservatives love to dance around the race issue, but never hit it head-on. They want to hide behind Walter Williams. Williams is a fine writer -- like Thomas Sowell -- but the truth is that I'd prefer NOT TO LIVE WITH ANY BLACKS. I'll just say that right out.

But Salt is right.

White conservatives love to dance around the race issue, but never hit it head-on. They want to hide behind Walter Williams. Williams is a fine writer -- like Thomas Sowell -- but the truth is that I'd prefer NOT TO LIVE WITH ANY BLACKS. I'll just say that right out.

You and salt are exactly the same kind of cowardly racist loser, and you will both be left behind where you belong. You make a lovely couple.

Selective outrage is hypocritical, and leaders such as Jackson and Sharpton reveal their political agenda when they use their voices to bring attention to one and not the other...why don't they care about their brothers and sisters enough to do more to reach out to find a solution to such a social tragedy??

The funny thing that you white people don't understand is that Sharpton, Jackson, Madison, Basdin, Ballentine, Harvey, Joyner et al do talk about crime in the black community,the white media doesn't cover it. It's talked about in black talk radio, black news websites, black blogs, groups are in the community trying to turn things around. But it's not "sexy" enough for white media.

But Salt is right.

You and salt are exactly the same kind of cowardly racist loser, and you will both be left behind where you belong. You make a lovely couple.

Look at America today,we are winning.

The funny thing that you white people don't understand is that Sharpton, Jackson, Madison, Basdin, Ballentine, Harvey, Joyner et al do talk about crime in the black community,the white media doesn't cover it. It's talked about in black talk radio, black news websites, black blogs, groups are in the community trying to turn things around. But it's not "sexy" enough for white media.

:lol:

Oh, and shame on MSNBC for not doing a better job of allowing this to be highlighted by Sharpton, Maddow, and Big Ed.:D

So what are they saying? I think part of the reluctance of the media to cover it too exhaustively is that it gets tiring. A black man shoots and kills another black man like, on the hour. I will acknowledge that if a cute little blonde girl gets killed, yes, the media is on it like stink on shit.

But Salt is right.

Look at America today,we are winning.

Who is "we," you cowardly fucking loser?

Info:

There's some talk that the problem is the media, in that they don't focus on stories like those brought forth in The Interrupters. I'm all for more media attention on the efforts like those in The Interrupters. But your ignorance is not the media's fault. If you make an affirmative claim--that no one protests violence in inner cities--without doing a rudimentary google search, the problem is your laziness, not the media's coverage.

The Interrupters is on PBS's Frontline, streaming. Right now. Watch the film. If you do not know it's because you don't want to.

See 'The Interrupters' - Ta-Nehisi Coates - Personal - The Atlantic

:lol:

Oh, and shame on MSNBC for not doing a better job of allowing this to be highlighted by Sharpton, Maddow, and Big Ed.:D

Maddow and Ed Shultz aren't white?

Sharpton has talked about on MSNBC and his radio show. Do you listen to him to know if he did or not?

Forum List

Back