Media admits: Dems offer nothing except Trump hate

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-3_12-39-39.png

The Democratic Party has become so fractured and hysterical that the only thing that they can agree on for sure right now is that they hate President Trump, says Fox host Chris Stirewalt.

The Outnumbered host criticized comments Senate Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) made Thursday, where she called Trump an “illusionist” and his top strategist Steve Bannon a “white supremacist.”

“It’s a stunning thing, that a white supremacist would be a member of the ...................................
Media Admits: Dems Offer Nothing Except Trump Hate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this really isn't anything new to most of us who support Trump. They are making themselves look really bad.

Thanks for stoppping.

View attachment 110518

The Democratic Party has become so fractured and hysterical that the only thing that they can agree on for sure right now is that they hate President Trump, says Fox host Chris Stirewalt.

The Outnumbered host criticized comments Senate Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) made Thursday, where she called Trump an “illusionist” and his top strategist Steve Bannon a “white supremacist.”

“It’s a stunning thing, that a white supremacist would be a member of the ...................................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this really isn't anything new to most of us who support Trump. They are making themselves look really bad.

Thanks for stoppping.
Did you just cite a FOX flunky talking about "hate"?

I hope I don't have to get the Crayon....

View attachment 110518

Thanks for stoppping.

Pelosi is a FOX flunky?

View attachment 110518

Thanks for stoppping.

Pelosi is a FOX flunky?
"the only thing that they can agree on for sure right now is that they hate President Trump, says Fox host Chris Stirewalt."

You're a bag of socks, Roshawn....

Forum List

Back