Mechanics Of Satanic Enslavement

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ClayTaurus said:
It mandates religious beliefs, but does not mandate what those religious beliefs must be. I could be a Pastafarian and a Masonic member.

Are you sure you're not a Jehova's Witness? You should look into them, they seem up your alley.

It mandates you must believe in one true god and you must believe in an immortal soul. That's a religion. I'm sorry. It just is.

rtwngAvngr said:
I figured you would have chosen the most convincing part to quote verbatim. Why did you choose two things that actually true?
Do you believe man controls the weather?

rtwngAvngr said:
It mandates you must believe in one true god and you must believe in an immortal soul. That's a religion. I'm sorry. It just is.
So the Knights of Columbus is a religion?

rtwngAvngr said:
Do you believe skittles come in polka dot color?
That was the point of the quote. Which you should have gotten if you read it in its entirety. So you're either a) not reading things to completion or b) not capable of comprehending simple concepts.

The jury in my head is still out on whether it's a, b, or both.

The ClayTaurus said:
That was the point of the quote. Which you should have gotten if you read it in its entirety. So you're either a) not reading things to completion or b) not capable of comprehending simple concepts.

The jury in my head is still out on whether it's a, b, or both.

or d) you're an idiot.

rtwngAvngr said:
or d) you're an idiot.
Just answer the question. Do you believe man controls the weather? You're all about quoting from a site that does. A site that believes Bush is conducting secret nuclear war in Iraq.

Don't worry, I won't think less of you if you admit it was a bad source.

The ClayTaurus said:
Just answer the question. Do you believe man controls the weather? You're all about quoting from a site that does. A site that believes Bush is conducting secret nuclear war in Iraq.

Don't worry, I won't think less of you if you admit it was a bad source.

You know how a site could have lots of things on it, some true, some false, some debatable? It's like that. You're such a putzy chimp.

rtwngAvngr said:
You know how a site could have lots of things on it, some true, some false, some debatable? It's like that. You're such a putzy chimp.
So answer the question then. Your unwillingness to makes me think you believe it to be true. :tinfoil:

The ClayTaurus said:
So answer the question then. Your unwillingness to makes me think you believe it to be true. :tinfoil:

I just like watching you embarrass yourself with irrelevancy. Next time just shut your fetid hole. :rock:

rtwngAvngr said:
Right. It's a fraternity that is also a religion.

No, in this particular case it is a Fraternity that is not a religion. Hence I have stated that Freemasonry is a Fraternal organization and not a religion. I am reasonably sure that I have been clear on this. I have never said that a Fraternity cannot be a religion (such as the O.T.O.) I have said that this Fraternity is not a religion.

rtwngAvngr said:
I just like watching you embarrass yourself with irrelevancy. Next time just shut your fetid hole. :rock:
So that's a yes? It's not irrelevant. It goes to showing you're a paranoid nut.

Seriously. Look at your sources. A gay priest. A new age hippy. A site chock-full of inane conspiracy theories. A guy who thinks he's a prophet.

The internet has sucked you into the twilight zone.

no1tovote4 said:
No, in this particular case it is a Fraternity that is not a religion. Hence I have stated that Freemasonry is a Fraternal organization and not a religion. I am reasonably sure that I have been clear on this. I have never said that a Fraternity cannot be a religion (such as the O.T.O.) I have said that this Fraternity is not a religion.

Oh, see, i thought continual bleating of "it's a frat, it's a frat" carried with it the implication that a frat cannot be a religion. My bad.

In my estimation the Masonic Temple IS both a fraternity and a religion due to it's demand of certain religious beliefs and practice of rituals with religious content.

When will you tire of playing with words and address the perilous endangerment of your soul?

rtwngAvngr said:
I say it's a fraternity and a religion, since they demand certain beliefs of their members and perform rituals containing religious content together.

This is funny, a very funny statement indeed. For the longest time we required somebody to swear an Oath to God while Testifying in Court. This changed over time because of the necessity in the belief in that Deity. So those that make that Oath are believers swearing to a Deity. Hence by your line of reasoning Courts are a religion in the US.

The Boy Scouts are a religion? They require a belief in Deity... They have an Oath that mentions the Deity... By your reasoning they must be a religion.

Like the Boy Scouts Freemasonry requires a belief in Deity, but no specific religion. Freemasonry does not say that becoming a Mason is a path to salvation, they expect you to gain your own salvation through your religion. That they all share Faith, but not religion seems to be your own confusion but not confusing to the rest of those posting.

Belief in God is a Faith, belief ABOUT God is a religion. Freemasonry requires one, and offers nothing for the second.

The ClayTaurus said:
So that's a yes? It's not irrelevant. It goes to showing you're a paranoid nut.

Seriously. Look at your sources. A gay priest. A new age hippy. A site chock-full of inane conspiracy theories. A guy who thinks he's a prophet.

The internet has sucked you into the twilight zone.

Maybe, but The masons are still a chritianity non compliant fraternity/religion.

no1tovote4 said:
This is funny, a very funny statement indeed. For the longest time we required somebody to swear an Oath to God while Testifying in Court. This changed over time because of the necessity in the belief in that Deity. So those that make that Oath are believers swearing to a Deity. Hence by your line of reasoning Courts are a religion in the US.

The Boy Scouts are a religion? They require a belief in Deity... They have an Oath that mentions the Deity... By your reasoning they must be a religion.

Like the Boy Scouts Freemasonry requires a belief in Deity, but no specific religion. Freemasonry does not say that becoming a Mason is a path to salvation, they expect you to gain your own salvation through your religion. That they all share Faith, but not religion seems to be your own confusion but not confusing to the rest of those posting.

Belief in God is a Faith, belief ABOUT God is a religion. Freemasonry requires one, and offers nothing for the second.

I'm sure you've also seen the information about how lower level degrees are misled about what they're actually doing? Of course ya have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back