Mechanics Of Satanic Enslavement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed something interesting. Clay's definition of fraternity included the Catholic Church as an example. Thus an organization can obviously be a fraternity AND a religion. No1, has stridently called The Masons a fraternity, not a religion, implying the two are mutually exclusive. Thus my two enemy footsoldiers have impaled each other on their own pikes, in their fervored zeal. I' so money.

rtwngAvngr said:
I just noticed something interesting. Clay's definition of fraternity included the Catholic Church as an example. Thus an organization can obviously be a fraternity AND a religion. No1, has stridently called The Masons a fraternity, not a religion, implying the two are mutually exclusive. Thus my two enemy footsoldiers have impaled each other on their own pikes, in their fervored zeal. I' so money.
Did that actually make sense in your head?

Simply, a fraternity can ALSO be a religion. The Masonic Temple is one of these, considering it's belief in a supreme god and an immortal soul.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. What part don't you get?
The part where it made sense. Of course, I'd have to construct the numerous assumptions and strawmen so typical in your ramblings in order to even begin to hope I could "get" what you "get."

A fraternity does not have to be mutually exclusive from a religion, and you know it. You also know that no1 was not in fact implying that, but instead stating that a fraternity CAN be mutually exclusive from a religion.

Seriously, just admit that you overstated yourself and we can let it all slide. This intentional ignorance thing makes you look like a DU troll. You aren't really this dumb, are you?

rtwngAvngr said:
Simply, a fraternity can ALSO be (but is not required to be) a religion. The Masonic Temple is [a fraternity, and members share a] belief in a supreme god and an immortal soul, although the actual god can very well be different from person to person. The concept of faith is shared, but not necessarily the source of the faith.
I added in a couple words you forgot.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/free16.htm

Most of the article on Freemasonry below has been taken from Masonic books that have been published by Masonic Publishing Companies, and most of them were formerly very, very secret. We further have taken the Biblical admonition carefully, comparing Masonic teachings to the Holy Bible. In 1 John 4:1, we see this command to all Christians: "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try (test) the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." Thus we see that any religious teaching that does not conform to Scripture is from a "false prophet".

This exercise is not an empty one, for your eternal, precious soul is at stake. Finally, remember two things about Masonry: 1) Superior Masons deliberately lie to their fellow Masons, as those Masons "deserve to be mislead"; 2) Explanations given to 95% of all Masons are wrong. Listen to this quote from a Masonic author, Carl Claudy: "Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another; under it, if you dig deep enough, you may find a third, a fourth -- who shall say how many teachings?" You have been lied to, as we demonstrate in our many articles. Finally, remember Albert Pike's bold assertion in Morals & Dogma, that "Masonry is identical to the ancient Mysteries ", which means that all their teachings in all their books are precisely the same as the Ancient, Pagan, Satanic Mysteries!

The ClayTaurus said:
The part where it made sense. Of course, I'd have to construct the numerous assumptions and strawmen so typical in your ramblings in order to even begin to hope I could "get" what you "get."

A fraternity does not have to be mutually exclusive from a religion, and you know it. You also know that no1 was not in fact implying that, but instead stating that a fraternity CAN be mutually exclusive from a religion.

Seriously, just admit that you overstated yourself and we can let it all slide. This intentional ignorance thing makes you look like a DU troll. You aren't really this dumb, are you?

No1 was repeating "it's a fraternity, it's a fraternity" AS IF TO IMPLY the two are somehow mutually exclusive. It's a fraternity which mandates religious beliefs, and is therefore, a fraternity and a religion, A new age religion.

rtwngAvngr said:
Do you even look at the root sites for your sources? You're pretty far down the rabbit hole, digging through tinfoil:

http://www.cuttingedge.org/articles/weather.cfm

Subtitle: History's Greatest Misconceptions Held by the Masses of People
1. The earth is flat

2. The Sun revolves around our Earth

3. "If God had wanted man to fly, he would have created us with wings".

4. Only God can control the Weather

Since our educational system has been deliberately dumbed down to prevent citizens from being well trained in logic, mathematics, and science, most people do not believe that man controls the weather. In this article, we will demonstrate the obvious worthlessness of this stagnate belief.

rtwngAvngr said:
No1 was repeating "it's a fraternity, it's a fraternity" AS IF TO IMPLY the two are somehow mutually exclusive. It's a fraternity which mandates religious beliefs, and is therefore, a fraternity and a religion, A new age religion.
It mandates religious beliefs, but does not mandate what those religious beliefs must be. I could be a Pastafarian and a Masonic member.

Are you sure you're not a Jehova's Witness? You should look into them, they seem up your alley.

rtwngAvngr said:
People have had misconceptions throught time.

Our schools have been systematically dumbed down.
Yes. Weather warfare. Right. I guess you think global warming is real and caused by man then. You probably would like to think that Al Gore was systematically trying to kill off 2/3 of the world though. :laugh:

The ClayTaurus said:
No. It's a fraternity of religious people. Your jealousy is puzzling.

I say it's a fraternity and a religion, since they demand certain beliefs of their members and perform rituals containing religious content together.

The ClayTaurus said:
Yes. Weather warfare. Right. I guess you think global warming is real and caused by man then. You probably would like to think that Al Gore was systematically trying to kill off 2/3 of the world though. :laugh:

Whatever, dude.

People have always had misconceptions and our schools are being dumbed down. That's what you posted, and both are true.

Freemasonry aside.

This thread is really about the mechanics of splitting personalities and mind control techniques. It's interesting that No1 came in with the freemason connection before anyone brought it up. Paranoia? I think so.

rtwngAvngr said:
Whatever, dude.

People have always had misconceptions and our schools are being dumbed down. That's what you posted, and both are true.
That's a part of what I posted.

Seriously, along with reading and comprehension, throw in "completion."

As in, actually read the ENTIRE post. You won't look like such a paranoid, conspiracy-theorizing retard.

Gimme some more crack pot sources. This shit is great.

The ClayTaurus said:
That's a part of what I posted.

Seriously, along with reading and comprehension, throw in "completion."

As in, actually read the ENTIRE post. You won't look like such a paranoid, conspiracy-theorizing retard.

Gimme some more crack pot sources. This shit is great.

I figured you would have chosen the most convincing part to quote verbatim. Why did you choose two things that actually true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back