Measurements and predictions of sea-level rise may have been incorrect since 1993

In other words, the volume of water in Earth's oceans has increased more rapidly than we thought, and this is due to global warming.

So what? We didn’t cause it and there ain’t shit we can do about it.
Actually, we did cause it, and there is a lot we can do about it. You go ahead and rest, we'll take care of it.

No we didn't and no there isn't. there isn't a shred of data, or the slightest inkling of a fact that proves we did. All they have are computer models that are designed to find man made global warming. G.I.G.O. Fact.

In other words, the volume of water in Earth's oceans has increased more rapidly than we thought, and this is due to global warming.

Actually, we did cause it, and there is a lot we can do about it. You go ahead and rest, we'll take care of it.

No we didn't and no there isn't. there isn't a shred of data, or the slightest inkling of a fact that proves we did. All they have are computer models that are designed to find man made global warming. G.I.G.O. Fact.
Wrong. Yes we did, and reducing our carbon emissions and taking measures to remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere and carbonates from the ocean will help reverse the effects. Again, it can be done without your help.

Wrong. Yes we did, and reducing our carbon emissions and taking measures to remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere and carbonates from the ocean will help reverse the effects. Again, it can be done without your help.

Where are the facts dumbass? It isn't true just because YOU say it is.

Miami Beach's Tidal Flooding Has Jumped by 400 Percent in the Past Decade
TIM ELFRINK | APRIL 6, 2016 | 9:30AM

Miami Beach's Tidal Flooding Has Jumped by 400 Percent in the Past Decade

Flooding of Coast, Caused by Global
Warming, Has Already Begun

Scientists’ warnings that the rise of the sea would eventually
imperil the United States’ coastline are no longer theoretical.

NORFOLK, Va. — Huge vertical rulers are sprouting beside low spots in the streets here, so people can judge if the tidal floods that increasingly inundate their roads are too deep to drive through.

Five hundred miles down the Atlantic Coast, the only road to Tybee Island, Ga., is disappearing beneath the sea several times a year, cutting the town off from the mainland.

And another 500 miles on, in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., increased tidal flooding is forcing the city to spend millions fixing battered roads and drains — and, at times, to send out giant vacuum trucks to suck saltwater off the streets.

For decades, as the global warming created by human emissions caused land ice to melt and ocean water to expand, scientists warned that the accelerating rise of the sea would eventually imperil the United States’ coastline.

Now, those warnings are no longer theoretical: The inundation of the coast has begun. The sea has crept up to the point that a high tide and a brisk wind are all it takes to send water pouring into streets and homes.

Flooding of Coast, Caused by Global Warming, Has Already Begun

Instead of flapping yap, and demonstrating depths of ignorance, one could look up what the people that living near the sea are experiencing.
Let me see..

Porous ground that is water saturated and has been for centuries. Swamp that was drained to put cities on... in both instances the land subsides as it is compresses under the weight of man made structures... Not to mention the dams up stream and the water being forced under the ground by doing so that washes out the porous underlay rock.

What a fucking retard you are.. This is basic geology and you cant even grasp it..

What the Fuck.. Did you take a geology class from Old Fraud too?

You fukin idiot...as if I am asking you to take my word for it...you ignorant pukes dont know anything about this and don't want to know anything about this. Else you would be doing research instead of regurgitating denier blogs like mindless little insects. So go waste someone else's time, you walking sphincter .

What the Fuck.. Did you take a geology class from Old Fraud too?
There was no geology in that post, you jackass. Sorry billy...you are an ignorant, uneducated slob who does not present an actual challenge to accepted theories.

This is your lot in life....masturbating in public on am internet forum. Never, ever will you have a shred of credibility or experience in this topic. How frustrating it must be to devote so much time and energy to a topic, and yet still be so embarrassingly ignorant of it and wrong about it.

What a fucking retard you are.. This is basic geology and you cant even grasp it..
I mean, seriously. How fucking embarrassing. The USGS endorses this consensus and partners on the study of it. And here you are, an embarrassingly ignorant fool with zero education or experience in any of these fields, claiming all of these geologists are ignorant of their own discoveries. Damn you are stupid,son.

I mean, seriously. How fucking embarrassing. The USGS endorses this consensus and partners on the study of it. And here you are, an embarrassingly ignorant fool with zero education or experience in any of these fields, claiming all of these geologists are ignorant of their own discoveries. Damn you are stupid,son.

s0n.......just a little thing we are noticing in here.............

You're head explodes ALOT in here lately!!:ack-1::blowup::blowup: I mean, the anger...........misery. Whats up with that? Kinda looks like your being pwn'd when that is happening all the time. Just sayin'...........

You fukin idiot...as if I am asking you to take my word for it...you ignorant pukes dont know anything about this and don't want to know anything about this. Else you would be doing research instead of regurgitating denier blogs like mindless little insects. So go waste someone else's time, you walking sphincter .

Meh, you are regurgitating what you are told without any thought at all. Just like a sheep. Be stupid if you want to, the rest of us remain in the real world.

The whole region is on limestone.... What does water migration due to limestone? What does water removal do to limestone...?

But then that would require using a functioning brain... Your ignorance is stunning...

Forum List

Back