Meanwhile, the Seth Rich thing?

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Slain DNC staffer's family orders blabbing detective to 'cease and desist'

May 19 2017, 3:11 pm ET
Slain DNC Staffer’s Family Orders Blabbing Detective to ‘Cease and Desist’

"The family of slain Democratic staffer Seth Rich is threatening legal action against a private investigator after his "outrageous behavior" has given fuel to right-wing conspiracy theories about the unsolved murder of their son."

I guess now some of you people will have to throw his family under the bus. Proceed.
There's a video of them on Facebook begging authorities to investigate.

"The family of slain Democratic staffer Seth Rich is threatening legal action against a private investigator after his "outrageous behavior" has given fuel to right-wing conspiracy theories about the unsolved murder of their son."

I guess now some of you people will have to throw his family under the bus. Proceed.

and?

Meanwhile, the First Amendment still exists.

And I thought the dumbest post possible had already been put up...#3....

and?
Your OP is partisan bullshit as usual.

Well, according to you morons, you FIRST need irrefutable "proof" before you investigate Trump's Russian ties......instead of having an investigation that leads to irrefutable proof.....

See, you CANNOT have it both ways, nitwits.

Another dead liberal big deal, let the killer walk free, maybe he will do the same with more of you. I don't wish death on anyone, but if you don't care about finding the killer for political reasons. Well you get what you deserve.

and?
Your OP is partisan bullshit as usual.

The OP simply reports what the parents of Rich are saying and doing. From that we can conclude that you think the parents of Seth Rich are partisan bullshitters.

Like I said, under the bus they'll go.

Funny.

Wheeler's contract with the Rich family prohibited him from speaking to the press without prior approval from the family, a clause he apparently violated when he spoke to Fox 5 D.C. Monday for a story that quickly went viral on the right.

Media
Judge Dismisses Suits Against Fox News Over Seth Rich Story
August 3, 20184:10 PM ET

David Folkenflik

Shannon Stapleton/Reuters

A federal judge has dismissed a pair of lawsuits against the Fox News Channel over its coverage in May 2017 of the killing of a young Democratic Party aide named Seth Rich that had to be retracted just days later.

Judge George B. Daniels, of the Southern District of New York, ruled that the lawsuits, one for defamation, the other for intentional infliction of emotional distress, each failed to state a valid claim against Fox. The cases were also dismissed against the other defendants: Malia Zimmerman, the reporter on the story, and Ed Butowsky, a Texas investment manager and former unpaid Fox News commentator who had been involved behind the scenes with Fox's look into Rich's death.

In the first suit, Rod Wheeler, a former paid Fox News commentator and former homicide detective who had acted as a private investigator for the Rich family, alleged that the Fox News reporter who wrote the story created quotations out of thin air and attributed them to him to propel her reporting.

Rich was killed in July 2016 in an early-morning shooting in Washington, D.C., that the Metropolitan Police Department believes was probably the result of an armed robbery that spiraled out of control. In May 2017, Fox reported that Rich had been linked by a federal law enforcement official and by Wheeler to the leak of thousands of Democratic Party emails to WikiLeaks and suggested his death might be related to the release of those emails.

Forum List

Back