me new member

See50

May 26, 2022
I just want to say hello. I just registered for this. I was in another forum, but they suddenly did not recognize my password or the email I applied for a day before. I thought," what the heck go to another forum. Well, I just want to let you know if you don't agree with what I say fine, express your views. If you get mad at what I said well, that would be your fault.

I just want to say hello. I just registered for this. I was in another forum, but they suddenly did not recognize my password or the email I applied for a day before. I thought," what the heck go to another forum. Well, I just want to let you know if you don't agree with what I say fine, express your views. If you get mad at what I said well, that would be your fault.
Welcome to the battles.

Welcome. I've looked. There is no better forum than here. Especially if you like politics and current events. I wish more people talked about sports, music and tv and less about politics but they have a thread/forum for just about everything.

Don't be thin skinned. You'll be called all kinds of things here. Commy, racist, anti American, satanic, etc. It's fun if you can take it.

Welcome to USMB, See50. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back